Fuel Prices

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been thinking about this, and have come up with an ideal solution.

Fuel price should be based on how good-looking and muscular you are.

It would increase with increased ugliness and body fat.

For instance, my diesel would cost me less than 2p per litre. However, a fat lass would be paying around £3 per litre. This would encourage her to walk to Iceland, lose some weight, and therefore be entitled to cheaper diesel!

Everyones a winner!

Well, apart from Deano.

Best have a root around for your running shorts if you want that Landcruiser mate....:001_tt2:

For instance, my diesel would cost me less than 2p per litre. However, a fat lass would be paying around £3 per litre. This would encourage her to walk to Iceland, lose some weight, and therefore be entitled to cheaper diesel!

Everyones a winner!

Well, apart from Deano.

Best have a root around for your running shorts if you want that Landcruiser mate....:001_tt2:

:lol::lol:

Most disabled or elderly are looked after or can be looked after, many are not claiming what they are entitled to because they are either too proud or simply haven't been informed. My problem on that issue is there are far too many people claiming who dont need it and not enough people claiming who guenuinely do need it. That can be sorted by a cull of the bone idle wasters that rape the system

But in the mean time I think Marks idea may work :thumbup:

Road tax is a very unfair system how do we sort that out Mark ?

How do you know a mini would do? I need seven seats occasionally and would struggle to pull a 3.5 tonne trailer with a mini. I could buy a lorry which would take up more room on the road when empty. I have had people moaning about my gas guzzler then found out they go to the states every year on holiday and like their weekend breaks. :biggrin:

Because he replaced the land cruiser with a mini.:001_smile:

I don't mean everyone who has a 4x4 could realistically swap it for a mini!

I would never complain about gas guzzlers, it's up o them if they want to put a load of fuel in their tank.

Besides a jumbo is a lot more fuel efficient than a fiesta.:001_smile:

Edited by Mesterh

Besides a jumbo is a lot more fuel efficient than a fiesta.:001_smile:

But do the passengers really need three or four holidays a year or a second house in france. Or bog off to spain to lounge on a sunbed at the side of a pool with drunken brits all round them.

The choice is obviously theirs, but dont moan about paying more than £9.99 to fly to france with peasyjet.

Plane fairs should be whacked up to double

For instance, my diesel would cost me less than 2p per litre. However, a fat lass would be paying around £3 per litre. :

So on that basis I would actually be paid to take the fuel away :biggrin:

What about the disabled?? or their carers??

This is a bit of a bug bear of mine. I mean the whole of the disability car scheme is a bit of a sham in my mind. I remember years ago if you were registered disabled you could claim and get a little blue three wheeler car, fair enough, no problem. Now tho you can get range rovers and anything else through disability, surley this is not right. If you are disabled surley you are not fully fit to drive such a vehicle, and should therefore not be allowed to. If it is for your carer to drive you about, then you dont need anything bigger than a mini as that is adeqaute enough to get you to the doctors or such like as that is what the system is meant to be for.