VAT Increase midnight why??

Jonesie

unfortunately i dont think it will change a thing. yes i agree its necessary as i stated before as the rate should never have been dropped in the first place....but........it doesnt change the fact that the goverment will no doubt squander the savings on ridiculous wastes as all goverments always have.

one way or another the countries going to collapse big time sooner or later...these are just last ditch attempts at trying to save things. IMO it will just make the inevitable bust worse that what it might be if the goverment let things play out the way they have to.

of course these are just the ramblings of an uneducated tree climber with absolutely no economic knowledge whatsoever.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to get Kashflow accountancy software. They sent an email 2 weeks ago asking if we wanted them to update our system automatically. All I've had to do is click on accept and it should be all done when we go to the office in the morning. Hmm, we will see.

You need to get Kashflow accountancy software. They sent an email 2 weeks ago asking if we wanted them to update our system automatically. All I've had to do is click on accept and it should be all done when we go to the office in the morning. Hmm, we will see.

its not going to affect the likes of me and you running a tree business. its the companies who are selling stuff online who have to update their online vat codes at 12pm to cover sales placed overnight that face the problems justins having

well of course it is!! the previous goverments poor management will have a knock on effect for years. so the present goverment inherits their mess and get the blame?? not a job id want to take on!

i agree Steve , this goverment would do well to get the country anywhere near back on its feet any time within the next ten years , i will never understand how the previous goverment thought that buy trying to get everyone spending again and the spending being mainly credit card and loans that this would make things better !!! , i was reding a fund strategy magazine a few weeks back and as expected there was an article on the recession and acording to them the only social sector that will feel the pinch of the recession the least is infact the longterm unemployed !!.