Posch S350

stan 1610

Jas p wilsons in Dalbeatie will do a 350 brand new for that with the feeder, was down in October and watched it go , great piece of kit if your serious about firewood.also the hydraulic holding log arm is excellent for twisted poor shape logs

Cheers scott

just looked at this thread after watching the video of the 350 on wilsons web site , looks like a great piece of kit ! maybe next year !!

Hi John been looking for a posch - s350 with a log deck

where have you seen one for £22000 is that used? I have found some but they are more expensive then that.

Thanks Abraham

At the Arb show Wilsons was pricing the demoed model which was a 350 wuith a shortish deck at 22-23K + VAT..

Anyone buying one I would suggest they have a good play with one first, a friend has one and had advised that you cant drop in oversize rings for splitting due to a steel bridge above the splitter. This can also cause log jams.

A

Interesting to hear peoples replies on the s-350, looked the best processor around when i saw one working at the arb show.

Alycidon, I rekon you must be able to modify it to put in bigger rings for splitting?

if you can fit the rings in the trough they will split im thinking they would need ripped in half for weight if nothing else

if you can fit the rings in the trough they will split im thinking they would need ripped in half for weight if nothing else

Agreed but we all sometimes stick bigger rings in and slice lumps off the bottom to save setting a splitter up.

I suspect that the Palax 90 is better but I suspect its a lot more expensive.

A