General Tree pics

Andy Collins

here is a video about the site, (this was made in october last year after the first week of work) i wish i had some before photos from march

Tattenhall Marina - Chester Chronicle

and the outrage lengths that protected species cost (even if their not there :) )

And Finally... Tattenhall Marina paid £56,000 to protect non-existent newts - Chester Chronicle - And Finally

piles of logs weve been stacking to make habitat for endangered skinks that are being moved to this bush section.

Looks like a great location to work in Drew.

Who's the work for?

. and some fungi i found

Really?

More information required on this one please:confused1:

Hello and good afternoon from the Sunny Algarve. Can any of you guys with a better grasp of technology than me explain in a step-by-step format how I can get pictures uploaded onto this or any other thread?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Looks like a great location to work in Drew.

Who's the work for?

Really?

More information required on this one please:confused1:

the work is for Auckland City. The skinks live in a reserve that is subsiding and so they are being moved to a bush reserve over the road whilst works happen to stabilize the slip. I think they are very rare banded skinks- a very large amount of money is being thrown at this project to save the skinks and save the slope. The fungi is found growing on fallen deadwood in the bush-saw about 15 where we were working-its a crazy shape!

the work is for Auckland City. ....................... The fungi is found growing on fallen deadwood in the bush-saw about 15 where we were working-its a crazy shape!

Do you know if the banded Skink is the same as the Chevron Skink Drew?

Just read that the Chevrons have only been spotted a hundred times since it was discovered in 1906.

Any idea on the name of the fungi ?