Ignorant human beings

Dean Lofthouse

i just spent 5 days in eurodisney with the kids....dont talk to me about ignorant rude human beings! :cursing:

What ended up costing more - the holiday or the therapy afterwards? :cursing:

I'm terrible for road rage. I'm very polite as a driver, but if that isn't reciprocated, I get very angry. Similarly, drivers who drive in dismal, rainy twilight without lights.

Separate thread perhap! :laugh1:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just spent 5 days in eurodisney with the kids....dont talk to me about ignorant rude human beings! :cursing:

Good god. Another person not too impressed with the place. I went there about 5 years ago and do you know my whole opinion of the place was horrible arrogant people that don't really give two hoots about anyone else!! Needless to say i'm not going again:lol:. I presume after re-reading your quote that the people were ignorant and rude, not the kids:lol::lol:

well despite the general attitude of people, it was mainly the amount of queue jumping....but there were a few stand out incidents. one day we were sitting in a restauraunt waiting for a table and a little boy pushed my boy off his stool so he could sit there.....the parents did nothing! on the last night we saw princess jasmine so went over to get a photo, we got to her first, just as we did a woman approached and pushed her 2 kids in front of mine....bit my tongue yet again(not really the place to get in a slanging match), then just as it was our turn this 45 year old bloke pushed in front of ethan to get her autograph.....unbelievably, this was for him, he didnt even have kids with him.....that was pretty much the last straw and i physically put my arm out and pushed him back and ushered ethan forward. i'd really had enough by this point and i think if that guy had reacted to what i did my actions after wouold have been spontaneous and uncontrollable!!

That's what happens when the PC brigade have their fingers in all the pies I'm afraid. Kids growing up without manners or respect for others. With regards to the numpties who don't acknowledge when you pull over; My little truck only does about 70kph with the chipper on and I cover a fair distance to get to work so obviously deal with a lot of traffic. I always keep hard left, pull way over if there's even one car up my date and signal for them when it's clear. I gets my goat the amount of people who can't even be bothered to wave, especially when, by law, I don't have to pull over until there's seven cars behind me. Truck drivers and bikies are the best, the locals a close second but the ignorant anus' that come from the big smoke drive me nuts. Top that up with the knobs that are in more of a hurry than an emergency vehicle with its blues and twos going. Mind you, I know a guy that had a couple of big rig air horns stuck on his disco. Scared the bejesus out of the ignoranuses.

Yep there too many people with no manners whatsoever!:thumbdown:

A quick thanks, nod of the head, smile or a wave cost absolutely nothing especially when someone has obviously gone out of their way to help you.:cursing:

The next time someone doesn't even acknowledge my existence when I hold a door open for them might just find themselves being tripped up:sneaky2: