Stumpgrinder accident.

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear you are being positive Dave, i think i walked by you at the APF and i looked at you but it didnt click, then it wasn't till after. Sorry for not saying hi if it was you, the Friday was so cold everyone was well wrapped up.

youre right steve and i done exactlly the same, we'll put it down to being busy and cold:biggrin:

youre right steve and i done exactlly the same, we'll put it down to being busy and cold:biggrin:

i was frozen mate, and i mean frozen. I can work in a t-shirt all year round, but standing about in the cold in a wood hung over is a bit diferent. We were looking for a campfire or something:sneaky2::biggrin:

Wow!!!

Your lack of self pitty and positive attitude (to be thanking people so soon) is very inspiring!!!!:thumbup1:

This sort of accident is my worst nightmare and I cannot begin to imagine what you have been through over the last few days, both physically and emotionally!!!!

I really do wish you a speedy recovery :001_smile:

thank you huck, very kind words. while i feel a little modest to comment, you are right and i think it is important to stay focused and strong. for the sake of myself and my family i am determined to stay strong no matter what the outcome of this accident is to be. i constantly notice robert s signature on here (he who fears he will suffer, already suffers from his fear), it stands out because i have believed this same sentiment myself for years, and i think this applies in many ways right now.:001_smile:

I want to echo the sentiments of those that have posted here already Dave. I've not met you, but am genuinely taken back by your mental strength to stay so positive in the face of an horrific injury. All the best for a quick recovery and should you not make it back to arboriculture full time, I'm sure you'd have no shortage of work life coaching/motivational speaking! :thumbup1: