130 or navarra....

tommer9

One life! Why spend it spannering a land rover. The british army dumped them for a reason did they not?:laugh1:

because 300tdi failed the euro emissions, and td5 is to complex to fix in the feild:001_smile:

navara if spending 90% on road, and no heavy offroading, 130 if heavy offroading and towing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They dont give it, they just are it. I had one of them.....useless towing capacity, totally unreliable electrics, ending in a fire under the seat one day, no carrying capacity (i bent the chassis in the end) AWFUL /non existant customer service, and the most hideously expensive rip off parts prices i have ever come across. And you cant get a haynes manual for them in the niorthern hemisphere. Toyota UK told me it was to protect their dealer franchise.....at£68/ hr +VAT!!!!!

So i went back to landrover.:001_smile:

Sound like a Hilux was it one of the new ones? The one we had a work was rubbish. Spent a lot of time at Toyota whos customer service was shockingly poor.

Needed a new bumper for it and i think it was nearly 500 quid. Also the paint came off when we pressure washed it.

I have a Navara and i'd get another. I've always wanted my own Landy so i can put silly accessories on it that i'll never use. Fortunatly we have many landys on the estate for playing with. Which means i can have the comfort and economy of the navara for the trip home.

Sound like a Hilux was it one of the new ones? The one we had a work was rubbish. Spent a lot of time at Toyota whos customer service was shockingly poor.

Needed a new bumper for it and i think it was nearly 500 quid. Also the paint came off when we pressure washed it.

I have a Navara and i'd get another. I've always wanted my own Landy so i can put silly accessories on it that i'll never use. Fortunatly we have many landys on the estate for playing with. Which means i can have the comfort and economy of the navara for the trip home.

Did you know if ya spell Navara backwards and added the letter C it says Caravan :001_tt2:. Do the same to Landrover and it spells revordanl . Which means GOD in norse :thumbup:

One life! Why spend it spannering a land rover. The british army dumped them for a reason did they not?:laugh1:

Who spanners a landrover ?? :001_smile:

If they are serviced and looked after properly they dont need "spannering"

I've had mine 7 years and it has never once broke down or let me down and is mechanically perfect, I would quite happily set off on a long journey with no worries whatsoever.

Landrovers are the most abused motor on the planet, they never get serviced when they should and have to put up with unequaled abuse.

I'd go as far as to say even Mogs are reliable if they are looked after properly, the problem is they never are

Who spanners a landrover ?? :001_smile:

If they are serviced and looked after properly they dont need "spannering"

I've had mine 7 years and it has never once broke down or let me down and is mechanically perfect, I would quite happily set off on a long journey with no worries whatsoever.

Landrovers are the most abused motor on the planet, they never get serviced when they should and have to put up with unequaled abuse.

I'd go as far as to say even Mogs are reliable if they are looked after properly, the problem is they never are

Hell yeah :thumbup: If it squeaks oil it :lol:

ummm yeh,, it's called budget cuts, and someone else offering a stupidly cheap deal on a crappy alternative,,,,oh and then there's the hole media blow up over snatch land rovers,,,

ask the soldiers what they'd rather be in..

same goes for coast guard, mountain rescue,, nevereverers are so cheap that they are being used instead of landies,, they'll be back,, you watch

ummm yeh,, it's called budget cuts, and someone else offering a stupidly cheap deal on a crappy alternative,,,,oh and then there's the hole media blow up over snatch land rovers,,,

ask the soldiers what they'd rather be in..

same goes for coast guard, mountain rescue,, nevereverers are so cheap that they are being used instead of landies,, they'll be back,, you watch

Why of course young sir :thumbup: My old bus is 24 years old and still kicking ass jet li style :thumbup: