Jeeze the heat

Tonythetree

i'd imagine even with science you're not going to get an answer....just the cut of a trouser and how they'd sit with different body shapes is going to have a big impact i would say, and no doubt theres plenty other factors to consider.

the husky with the zips in the back would probably have to get my vote though

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once saw how freezer clothing was tested using heated dummies with infra red camera's, my logic says the same thing could be used to show fact about c/saw trousers. OK I acceplt every person has different factots, metablism, body fat etc etc (god am I boring or what) but there must be a scientific method for taking opinion out and giving us fact

I have a large compressor in my workshop, so when I get home I get the airline out and put the blowgun on with a long nozzle.

Stick the nozzle down inside my boots and it's like instant aircon. Do the same up your trouser leg, it's like heaven on a day like today.

I have a large compressor in my workshop, so when I get home I get the airline out and put the blowgun on with a long nozzle.

Stick the nozzle down inside my boots and it's like instant aircon. Do the same up your trouser leg, it's like heaven on a day like today.

Be carefull, pressurised air next to skin can cause an air embolism! :scared: Hope the neighbours dont see you sticking a hose down your kecks! :wave:

try using a blower on the job

I absolutely detest the heat of summer. Love the cold. IN summer i combat the heat with taking up to 6L of water. I've a few cans of `magicool' which is great if you drop your trousers and spray down your legs. the occasional one on the crown jewels is good too. I was in a desert a couple of years back and the heat got so stupid I shaved my body hair off completely. this worked well but the stubble was a pain. recognising that things are going awry during hot weather is essential. Were I work we look out for each other and ensure we take loads of fluids. I've never thought of using a camel back. I will tomorrow.

Role on September and the cooling rains of Autumn.

i can't believe everyone's already winging about the summer, it's only just started! are you all mad, what are you like in july and august. mmm can't wait for the lashing rain and howling winds of january. bring it on, oh no it's summer, birds are chirping the leaves are out everything is looking fresh and beautiful. oh my god not another tanned scantily clad smiling chick.