Your vehicle of choice???

Logrover

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant be all bad at least you found some coinage !

As for the comments on previous page its true as soon as you hear that unfamiliar noise from the engine,drive etc jump on it as always will lead on to more/expensive trouble.

I must admit since selling my 130 I have so much more time on my hands and my shoulders don't feel tense or knotted :thumbup:

Still love em though and have disco for work and 86' for fun

This is the fastest landy I've owned, had a ford essex 3.0l v6 in it never had it flat out but managed 85 one day with an unladen trailer on back without realising :blushing: this pic was when out fencing and asked younger brother top fetch some more materials :001_rolleyes: running an ex electric board td5 110 hardtop at the minute :thumbup1:

5976575e9c72d_landypics001.jpg.54338ee8047aadd72bb153a9303c2005.jpg

We run with Transits have done for the last 15years - yes they have there faults but less than most and the dealer back up is good. Our oldest one now has 150k on the clock and still running sweet every day. Oh yes, as they're all red we run them on red too -only joking! Having said that if you want to play in the mud we also have a Landy 110 defender

Transits.jpg.d76793bc1895a43dbb94e870e5994265.jpg

Smart looking Defender Adam. The more Land Rovers I see on here, the more I want another. After a few series motors and then four 90s I changed to a Freelander 2 years ago which is a lovely motor (apart from the fact its in the garage at the minute having a new fuel sensor and wiring harness fitted after conking out on Friday - I'll be best part of £500 lighter by Wednesday night!!!"@@@***!!!!) but just isn't a Defender. As I am setting up a firewood business I am hankering after a hi cap.

was that photo from the advert? if so i remember looking at the ad.. it was well priced too..

Landrovers annoy the tits off me.

They COULD be absolutely awesome, but let themselves down with crappy steering/locks/wipers/door fit and leaks etc.

If they kept the good and modernised the bad, they would leave the Japs behind.

I'm talking genuine work vehicles here.

Also, I don't think any Landy or pickup has enough chip capacity on its own, half of my working life has been spent running endless loads of chip in 110's and 130's.

I think you need more than one vehicle to cover all the bases, mind.

I find my Bentley ideal for pricing jobs, for instance.

mark you need to come have a play in mine,, tommers driven it and he's unbiased, don't want to bring on kiss of death saying how good it's been, but i've NO complaints..