Police incompetence!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

They are our police farce, sorry force, we are more than entitled to point of view.

If you only want to talk trees I suggest you don't come into the "lounge.

If you watch the program the police full admitted the things said were true and we were hearing from people who were there and saw what happened.

ahh i see. i better not put anything else up about this or else i will be getting thrown off the forum. Peace.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does make you wonder how you'd react given the circumstances, a few points; they could not be ordered to do anything, being unarmed as they were, so any action they did take would have to be off their own bat. They will have to live with the decisions they made.

Its also worth noting that in an area like that the nearest armed response would have been miles away. I reckon my nearest will be at least 40 miles.:001_smile:

40miles is 40 minutes or less in an armed response vehicle. Police helicopter.......... Somebody has messed up on the day, or the week/months/years leading upto the event with inadequate resources.

Personally I feel these community support offices are an inadequate resource. A bit like a groundy that climbs. Ok most of the time but when theres a big take down they can't cope.......

R

Personally I feel these community support offices are an inadequate resource.

R

couldn't agree more, they are 1 step up from traffic wardens in my book. they are just a cheap way of putting more "officers" on the beat. the fact is they can't do anything there.

Have you ever tried to stop a ruler dropping between your fingers when someone else releases it. You can see it in front of you, you know it's going to be dropped but you still miss it!

Yes mistakes where made but by the time the realisation of an event like this unfolds it can be too late to react.

There is probably a fair amount of guilt going on here with those involved, and the "what ifs'" will be played out time and time again.

I just feel so sorry for those who lost loved ones and now have to pick up the pieces.

Armed police force? I lived with it for 40 years over here - it doesn't stop all the killings and when they do shoot to kill, the back lash is frightening. Friends of mine in the police will tell you - carrying a gun is the biggest responsibility and worry you can have - everytime you go into a situation you're always waiting for some drunk or nutter to try and disarm you and fire one off!