Yell, bless em

redmoosefaction

Yell and yellow pages have been going down hill for years.

My most popular service is the 'leaving Yellow pages' service.

Basically we offer a service where anyone who has advertised in the Yellow pages, can pay us the same amount as they spent in the directory last year, and we see how many times more effective what we do is, compared to Yellow pages adds.

This service is becoming more and more popular. Especially now we do it over the phone and by e-mail, which means we can compete nationally.:thumbup1:

Its about time Yell got put in its place:thumbup1:

I musta easily had over £500,000 worth of work over the years from Yell, actually probably more like £750,000.

I'm not knocking them, they dont force me to advertise.:thumbup1:

This is all very true. However, in my experience they do have a habit of stretching the truth, and promising the earth. Then once you have signed they cant be bothered to do anything, are slow to respond and the quality of the adverts they produce, if you are silly enough to let them design the advert, are very poor. Some of the worst adverts I have ever seen were designed by Yellow pages.

I am not sure i have understood correctly- are you happy that Yell's share price is up overall, or are you saying that they are going down hill. I am sure that link shows them up 9%...Yet you seem to be saying they are going downhill. Can you explain it to a thicko pls?

My most popular service is the 'leaving Yellow pages' service.

Basically we offer a service where anyone who has advertised in the Yellow pages, can pay us the same amount as they spent in the directory last year, and we see how many times more effective what we do is, compared to Yellow pages adds.

What happens if you arent more effective? Or are you always more effective?

(genuine q.):001_smile: