This will make you smile!!

Anna

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mean to be rude but Anna your a mear child at your age and you seem to be getting out of your pram with experienced members of Arbtalk such as Mr Ed. Ihave read a lot of your posts and they all seem to be as if you know everything and yet you know very little young lady. I am 47 years of age and know a damn site more than you like most people on here. So please stop running your mouth thanks.

Excuse me! This is a open forum everyone is welcome on here including people like you unfortunately! I have no doubt i have not half the experience of most people on here but i do not pretend i do i simply join in and give my opinion thats what forums are for, are they not? I can imagine what sort of man you are by ONE post. Someone who cannot handle the fact a woman can do what you do. Men like you like a woman at home and like to be in control all of the time. Well I'm sorry if i intimidate you but no need to go off at people like that. I would recommend if you have a problem with what i say simply don't read my post's!

if it were true, which its not. I'd take youthful ignorance over old age and weekly visits to the osteopath any day. I thought trees are life's post was so outrageous that it must have been a joke. Rather upsetting that it turns out not to be.

I actually thought the first vid was better, and actually liked the slo-mo rope shot. But what do I know?

I love you all.

I think a woman who can hold her own in such a male dominated industry should be applauded. Its generally the case that if a woman can be successful in such a climate, then it follows that she is much better than her contemporaries as she has so many extra things to battle against. 19 century thinking and normally less body strength to name but two.

Anna for president!