Tattoos!!

mikedrums69

Here in Norway I would be hesitant hiing someone with Tattooed Neck and hands.In New Zealand it wouldn't be as much of a consideration.

One thing though,you probably won't be oing this job forever and one day when sitting in a suit waiting for an interveiw,the hands holding your CV might be the very reason why you miss out on the job.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always fancied an arrow on the sole of my foot pointing towards my toes with 'this way up' writed beneath, think it would be funny, probably wouldnt work on my forehead though, if you are a sound person people can see that, one of the politest people i know has tats all over and everybody loves him

thought i'd add my tuppence worth......have quite hefty coverage including hands/neck. Am a LA bod so not quite in the same situation as most of you. Most of the people i come across day to day don't have a problem with them. Get the odd dodgy look off older ppl but you would be suprised at how many come over to talk to me when im on the ground. most asking did they hurt tho lol. sometimes get attitude when we have to do work in schools

I often hire a freelance climber with tattoos , a tree which covers his whole back which he regularly gets out. I don't have a problem as the standard of work is high, although when going to quote a smart impression does count.

always fancied an arrow on the sole of my foot pointing towards my toes with 'this way up' writed beneath, think it would be funny, probably wouldnt work on my forehead though, if you are a sound person people can see that, one of the politest people i know has tats all over and everybody loves him

Tattoos on the soles of your feet wear off after a few days cos of all the dry skin Ive had loads done, get my artist to do one every time i get some ink. Had some quite horrific things wrote on my feet. Good laff showing people though.