Insurance, NFU. what a joke.

Hodge

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to get so p***ed of waiting for people to get back to me but like steve said above - im just a name and a number to them , however when it comes to them wanting something from me it has to be right this instant , nowadays i make them wait . but going back to insurance i would certainly give chameron at trust a call

trust cetainly seems very consistent with its quotes across the country, NFU are all over the place between offices.

i do think that is the down fall with the nfu , i now have all of my insurance with trust and to be honest after compaing quotes this year i dont think i will bother looking round next year , 10% discount for being a long term customer is good for me , next year it goues up to 14.3%

this will probably sound a bit daft but i've seen the service from the nfu these days isnt like it used to be when it was just 'farmers' or other rural types. its all about targets these days isnt it so they get these people (generally youngsters) in who dont really give a monkeys about people and rural issues and then things like this happen. its unfortunate what youve experienced there.

Absolutely right in what you say,although my local branch are very good and helpful as they can be,they couldn't compete on PI - although they are very good for my Landrover.

I had the dubious pleasure of attending a "focus group" type of meeting a few years ago for the NFU Countryside magazine (thought there was a free beer in it,there wasn't!) and there was very little interest in the rural aspect at all,just seemingly looking for a thumbs up for the change in commercial direction

Really glad I clicked on this thread. Havent heard back from NFU after the 30 min quote phone call, to a bloke who had the flu coughing and spluttering in my ear!

Will try Trust, is that who most of you use???

Really glad I clicked on this thread. Havent heard back from NFU after the 30 min quote phone call, to a bloke who had the flu coughing and spluttering in my ear!

Will try Trust, is that who most of you use???

this is my 5th year with trust , i started with them as a subby and now have all of my insurance with them , they are relly helpfull if you do have to claim(like whne some fool went into the back of my scooby) they even got me a like for like car through my insurance policy . i really can not fault them at all