Insurance, NFU. what a joke.

Hodge

After reading a thread on here i decided to contact NFU for a quote for my public and employers liability insurance. i met a guy who went through all my details, got the information he needed and said he would be in touch. that was 3 months ago. If i treated prospective customers in this way i would go out of business. its a joke, how do these companys get away with treating people like this?.

HI hodge our n f u office is very good mate my apple mac book pro was smash and nfu pick it up and in less then a week we had a new one and the same with ifor williams trailer it take less the 3 weeks to pay i find them very good all the best jon :thumbup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hacve ghad similar waiting experiences with NFU......Trust all the way now.

HI tommer yes last year with nfu my disco 3 was £900 full comp and 110 tipper was £650 so i ring trust they where £625 for d3 and £450 for 110 tipper so i go back to nfu and they come to me with £620 for d3 and £425 for 110 tipper just the :thumbup1: and if you have new car with the nfu theres no need to have gap insurance with the nfu as they pay out the full price of a new car in the 1st 3 years :thumbup1: you get what you pay for thanks all jon :thumbup: