What's going on!!

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£3.53 isn't a bad wage Without tickets im geting less with experiene and cs30 and anothr chance at a reassemet 31. Dont trnish us all with the same brush I hate slackers and hate doll and benifit scroungers.

Im sure youu'll find a young un soon mick if not wait til I pass my diving test and give me a shout:001_tt2::thumbup1:

Edited by Frankie Lawrence

By the sounds of this thread I better consider giving up the snouts!

Well, far it be for me to ram the anti smoking thing down your throat as I'm partial to a cigar or two throughout the day Tony. Can I call you Tony? Never want to come across as too familiar unless I'm invited to do so.:001_smile:

Well, far it be for me to ram the anti smoking thing down your throat as I'm partial to a cigar or two throughout the day Tony. Can I call you Tony? Never want to come across as too familiar unless I'm invited to do so.:001_smile:

LOL, Course you can call me tony, and for the record i prefer tone, though hama is rather growing on me too!

a mate once reckoned I had more knicknames than anyone he ever knew!

not ALWAYS a good thing!

And as far as Im concerned were all mates in here so you never should feel the need to ask!:thumbup1:

even the dynamic duo that give me a hard time ALL the time!

Don't you dare brand every young, english male as that! You have no idea what i've been doing just to get my foot in door! I've been working my backside off for the past year getting the necessary experience and NPTC's.

Not every young person just sits on there backside and does nothing! Just to prove, i was offered a job with a local company once i've got my 30,31,38 and i'm gonna take it!! If they retract there offer i'll relocate, simple! I love this job and the oppertunities that come with it. So i'm working my ass off for it!

On a lighter note passed my 30,31 last monday. So just my 38 to go :thumbup:

Sorry for the langauge, but you cant judge all of the young generation just because of a few bad experiences.

Edited by Andy Collins
language, we aint prudes, but keep it clean ta

£3.53 isn't a bad wage Without tickets im geting less with experiene and cs30 and anothr chance at a reassemet 31. Dont trnish us all with the same brush I hate slackers and hate doll and benifit scroungers.

Im sure youu'll find a young un soon mick if not wait til I pass my diving test and give me a shout:001_tt2::thumbup1:

Yeah I've met you and seen you climb bobby, love youre style mate. Get that driving licence outta the way and I'm sure we can sort something out on a freelance basis.

Don't you dare brand every young, english male as that! You have no .......... idea what i've been doing just to get my foot in door! I've been working my backside off for the past year getting the necessary experience and NPTC's.

Not every young person just sits on there backside and does nothing! Just to prove, i was offered a job with a local company once i've got my 30,31,38 and i'm gonna take it!! If they retract there offer i'll relocate, simple! I love this job and the oppertunities that come with it. So i'm working my ass off for it!

Sorry for the langauge, but you cant judge all of the young generation just because of a few bad experiences.

easy now, this is a family show!

Don't you dare brand every young, english male as that! You have no idea what i've been doing just to get my foot in door! I've been working my backside off for the past year getting the necessary experience and NPTC's.

With language like that youve just blown it.

Edited by Andy Collins
Im trying to keep up with the editing Mick, honest I am

Its a forum mate its all opinions and you got to repsect that and respect the rues of the forum when posting.

And with respect to you, you can have all the expeirence and tickets and right working attitude but if youtalk to future employers like that just for expressig an opinion you aint gonna be around for long.

I will wish all the young uns good luck in finding work and all the old uns finding the good young uns:001_tt2: