What's going on!!

Mick Stockbridge

Blown what?

I just hate everybody generalising me as lazy because of my age! When i work, i work hard!

again if you want to make it in this industry and in modern lif you gotta except that us young people already have a misconception upon us all you got to do is read the papers and you see why.

When I walk to th shops or something similar alot of people wont saying hello or good morning because Im a young person but I still try and smile I agree its not fair but life in't fair.

Youll get your brake mate just keep trying an prove yourself

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You swore, have you read the forum rules? Who do you think you are swearing at a maybe future employer? This is exactly my point with this thread. Thank heavens not all are like you.

Yeah ok, i swore. I shouldn't of, should of worded it better. I put my hands up. Sorry, i got hot under the collar :blushing: everyone makes mistakes.

'Thank heavens not all are like you'. Don't you think thats a bit heavy though?

Yeah ok, i swore. I shouldn't of, should of worded it better. I put my hands up. Sorry, i got hot under the collar :blushing: everyone makes mistakes.

'Thank heavens not all are like you'. Don't you think thats a bit heavy though?

I accept your apology. No I dont think that was a bit heavy at all. How old are you son?

No worries mate!! You've apologised, thats good enough for me!! ha ha!! I always find that if I'm peed off with something or other, by the time I've typed out an angry reply, I've chilled out a bit and realised that it doesn't make any sense anyway!! haha!!!:thumbup1:

FTR Mods generally delete entire posts with bad language, but on the whole I totally agreed with you sentiments Mikedrum, so I just removed the offending word. I took a long time to get into the job I wanted to do, and in fact was 30 before I got there, so at 22 your doing well.Focus your energies on where you want to be, rather swearing that you cant get there, and I'm sure you'll get there:001_smile: