Buff- so long old friend......

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ this threads done me in again! crying like a big girls blouse!

You never get over them, it just gets easier.

Think Im going off to the rescue centre tommorow, it is time to recruit my next apprentice.

I wonder what it will be? who knows, bu one things certain, its going to be great walking in the woods again, with a new buddy.

good for you tony, go and give another dog a good life and home:thumbup1:

Im not sure its the right time, but im going to go see, i guess i wont know till i find that one in a zillion and the one that REALLY needs a home.

Some of these rescues are so messed up no one wants them, but the reality is that with the right attitude any dog can be turned around, and i like em fiesty!:lol:

Im not sure its the right time, but im going to go see, i guess i wont know till i find that one in a zillion and the one that REALLY needs a home.

Some of these rescues are so messed up no one wants them, but the reality is that with the right attitude any dog can be turned around, and i like em fiesty!:lol:

Good luck Tony, tbh i'm not sure it's ever the right time but I do know when you find a true companion it'll compliment your life and enhance every aspect(too mushy:blushing:), I wouldn't be without our quirky bunch(total misfits) and love every minute with them, they still do my head in as well at times:sneaky2:

Edited by Ian H

• 1 month later...

Whilst at jonsies show I saw a dog like no other, a cross between a Rotty and an american bull, a sort of BIG blonde rotty, this thing was a beast but soft as muck.

If anyone sees a similar in a rescue scenario or knows an owner who cant handle thiers! PM thats one hell of a dag, and right up my street.

Sorry to hear about him :'( Its always a great pain when a friend dies.

Think Im going off to the rescue centre tommorow, it is time to recruit my next apprentice.

Thats the way forward, channel your energy into moulding your new mate.

And good on you for going rescue :thumbup1:

Sam