Buff- so long old friend......

• 1 year later...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been getting more and more uptight lately, been hard to see it, always hard to see it in yourself isnt it?

I think I may well be finding the downside of a totally self indulgent way of life! It sounds ridiculous to me to say it but i may be lonely!

I traced back the changes, this is about when the fishing all stopped and so with it mine and dads weeks away in summer and too much focus on work etc.

I threw myself into work and study un hindered and obsessively, and totaly unhealthily, its time to get some balance back.

What a brave but fantastic post, anyone who has a dog will feel exactly the same. It took me years to get a dog as I didn't know if I had the time to look after one properly, he is now 2 1/2 & couldn't imagine a minute without him.

He loves it when I come in at 2am drunk, still get a warm welcome.:biggrin:

Got through 5 spaniels in my time and its never a good time . Had a black cat once . got him as a kitten . Went to the vets once to be neutered when he was small and 25 years later, yes , 25 years , I called the vet out to have him put to sleep . Chin upbud yopu done right ..

Got through 5 spaniels in my time and its never a good time . Had a black cat once . got him as a kitten . Went to the vets once to be neutered when he was small and 25 years later, yes , 25 years , I called the vet out to have him put to sleep . Chin upbud yopu done right ..

The same number of spaniels as me. It's heartwrenching but a new puppy brings a huge amount of joy and companionship.