Jokes???

brownie1964

Benny worked in the garment district. Hard. Very hard. He was routinely putting in fifty-and sixty-hour weeks, but at a rate barely above minimum wage, survival in the city was tough.

One day he chucked it all and moved to Colorado. He took a simple job and spent all his time hiking the mountains and learning the terrain. Eventually he learned enough local geography to earn his Guide's license -- and he began to prosper.

Another racks-to-ridges story.

An Italian woman gets onto a bus with her baby. The bus driver tells her, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The Italian woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She tells to a man next to her, "Eh, dat driver ova dere justa insulteda me!"

The man replies, "You go right up there and tell him off. Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

• 2 weeks later...

A woman cooking in her kitchen was listening to her son play with his toy train. She heard the train stop and the little boy yell "All you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause we're going down the tracks". The mother went nuts and told her son, "we don't use that kind of language in this house, now I want you to go to your room for 2 hours, when you come out you may play with ...your train but I want you to use nice language". Two hours later, the son comes out of the room and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you all ride with us again soon". She hears the lil boy continue "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today". As the mother began to smile she heard the child add "For those of you who are pissed off about the 2 hour delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen"

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night.

She looked OK for a 61 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really great looking daughter.

We drank a bit, had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

'What's that?' I asked, thinking maybe a beer and whisky mix.

'A mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

I said 'No' - excitedly. '...never had one of those.'

We drank a bit more, then she said that tonight was 'my lucky night'.

So we went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night.

She looked OK for a 61 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really great looking daughter.

We drank a bit, had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.

'What's that?' I asked, thinking maybe a beer and whisky mix.

'A mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

I said 'No' - excitedly. '...never had one of those.'

We drank a bit more, then she said that tonight was 'my lucky night'.

So we went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?

:lol::lol:

A doctor examining a woman who had been rushed to the Emergency Room,

Took the husband aside, and said, 'I don't like the look of your wife at all.'

'Me neither doc,' said the husband. 'But she's a great cook and really good

with the kids.'

3 men captured by female savages, are told their dicks would be removed, in a manner appropriate to their jobs. 1st was a lumberjack so his would be chopped off, 2nd was a butcher, so his would be sliced off. 3rd man started laughing. The females asked what was so funny. He replied 'I work for dyson'