Jokes???

brownie1964

Sadly, Donald Trump passed away and found himself downstairs for an interview with the devil.

"You'll reside here with me for eternity Donald, but I kind of like you, so I'll give you a choice of three possible ways to spend eternity with me. Through these three doors are three possibilities, I'll allow you to open each door and see what's behind it, then you must decide".

The first door opens and Donald sees Biden, alone in the corner of a large, bright, empty room, mumbling gibberish to himself. Donald didn't fancy that.

The second door reveals Obama, in a study surrounded by books, reports and academic papers. Donald didn't fancy that either.

The third door opens and he looks in to see Clinton sat in a big comfy chair, beer in one hand and a burger in the other, with Miss Lewinsky kneeling before him, he looks so happy.

"That's for me says Donald, I'll take the third door please, for the life I've lived I deserve to be there for eternity".

"Very well, the choice is made" said the devil, "Monica, your out!".

• Like 3
  • Haha 9