Job

corey Bailey

50 minutes ago, corey Bailey said:

Plenty of experience in nature shits mate so I know the best spots for em 

A prolapse is not good.having a poop in your trousers is the least of your worries.

If you are fit then get fitter.

It will pay long term. 

Good luck getting a job. There's plenty around as most people your age tbh are slack as f**k so being keen and asking questions here is definitely a plus point.

As you are young trying and approaching the utility sector such as electricity and trains.

The work is dangerous and requires a lot of tickets which employers have to provide.

It will be a no drink or drugs situation.

Providing you have a driving license, get your basic tickets first in your own time.

Think of every qualification as a stepping stone, then you can decide if the industry is for you without jumping too deeply.

37 minutes ago, Botty Cough said:

A prolapse is not good.having a poop in your trousers is the least of your worries.

If you are fit then get fitter.

It will pay long term. 

Good luck getting a job. There's plenty around as most people your age tbh are slack as f**k so being keen and asking questions here is definitely a plus point.

As you are young trying and approaching the utility sector such as electricity and trains.

The work is dangerous and requires a lot of tickets which employers have to provide.

It will be a no drink or drugs situation.

I appreciate it mate n deffo something I want to get into it, any company’s you suggest contacting I’ve contacted the local ones and do you suggest paying for my own course? Or paying and taking the course at askern college because i have been in contact with them 

36 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Providing you have a driving license, get your basic tickets first in your own time.

Think of every qualification as a stepping stone, then you can decide if the industry is for you without jumping too deeply.

Yes I have driving license and do you suggest going through askern York college or going a different course way?

If you have the time, college would probably open a few more doors and contacts locally, getting your feet under the door as it were.

You've lost nothing for enquiring, no job is for life and getting a variety of qualifications is never a bad thing.

Some people on here genuinely think tree work is like trying out for SAS selection.

Its not hard, turn up on time, be polite and reliable and if you really want to impress, bring your own lunch in with you.

Tree work has never been easier with the range of labour saving kit available to us. I'd suggest you avoid working for those who expect you to do pelvic floor excersises to avoid blowing your rectum out on a daily basis.

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

55 minutes ago, GarethM said:

If you have the time, college would probably open a few more doors and contacts locally, getting your feet under the door as it were.

You've lost nothing for enquiring, no job is for life and getting a variety of qualifications is never a bad thing.

Yh buddy I will try college don’t know how long it is tho coz some courses are 2 years aren’t they but the courses without the college are 4 weeks?but appreciate all the help and advice