Belgian Malinois

eggsarascal

On 12/01/2024 at 20:05, Sviatoslav Tulin said:

All dog breeding should be banned until all I mean all dog shelters in the world is empty,all sellers put in shelters as killers so let them kill dogs all day long with butcher knives and eat them together with the breeders!

You come out with some mad stuff my Russian friend, but I’m kind of with you on this one.

Far too much breeding going on with utterly no thought for the already saturated market.

Eggs is a dog man, and I’m sure he knows what he’s getting into, but I’d echo Arborist’s sentiments about vetting potential owners.

My mate James has one, he’s ex-forces and worked with them a lot.

Mia is a lovely dog, but he’s with her all day and she gets a minimum of 2 hours a day hard exercise. He’s a fitness nut.

Not for the hobby dog owner.

• Like 3

Just now, Mark Bolam said:

You come out with some mad stuff my Russian friend, but I’m kind of with you on this one.

Far too much breeding going on with utterly no thought for the already saturated market.

Eggs is a dog man, and I’m sure he knows what he’s getting into, but I’d echo Arborist’s sentiments about vetting potential owners.

My mate James has one, he’s ex-forces and worked with them a lot.

Mia is a lovely dog, but he’s with her all day and she gets a minimum of 2 hours a day hard exercise. He’s a fitness nut.

Nothing is mad there, my daughter was working in dog shelter, last summer, as volunteer, she still not recovered from this .I’m very tuff man and I justify killing of animal  to eat it , but what people doing to dogs is astonishing, millions just locked in back gardens, millions just dumped in the ditch.And this fashion for working strong dogs ,9 out of 10 people have no clue what they getting. As example Malinoa Ned’s min 4 hours activity and training per day otherwise they become crazy,aggressive,bored,not happy it’s working line ,they must work I can continue for ages .I always had a dog I love them so much but it is commitment ,most humans don’t know what it means.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

I’ve had a few working dogs over my time, mainly Spaniels and terrier’s but I’m sure I can handle most dogs, I’m up and about at 04:30 to take out a mates XL that I’m looking after for a few days while he’s away to a wedding. Peds slant at an accusation that I’m around people with fighting dogs is so far off the mark it’s fecking insulting, twat! That really isn’t my style.

I mentioned these dogs here because there are plenty of us around the group that keep, have kept all breeds of dogs, these pups won’t be going to just anyone, they will only go to people that know what they are taking on.

I never implied fighting, I implied breeding for profit. And your friend's sales tactic of buy three get one free is a shitty thing to do and you are a shitty human being for considering facilitating it. 

Boils my piss. 

19 minutes ago, peds said:

I never implied fighting, I implied breeding for profit. And your friend's sales tactic of buy three get one free is a shitty thing to do and you are a shitty human being for considering facilitating it. 

Boils my piss. 

These pups were meant to go to the police, there’s been a breakdown in paperwork and now the police won’t take them, so they need homing by people who can handle them. I didn’t need to mention I’d get a pup, which if I choose I could have sold on. You assume way too much.