The Arbalk morning register!

Stephen Blair

Morning all.

Had a nightmare last night, there was a guy in a mog going around topping trees, then he'd have a full lunch and bugger off home leaving it all at his arse, I was having to go all round Scotland chipping tops and never got fed anywhere. No idea what that was about, Stephen!

Think the Poppes and I might start our staycation properly today and have a run to the beach, Cocklawburn Beach south of Berwick is the favourite.

Have a good one folks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Morning.  Last day before the school holidays up here.

Blue sky here.  Last day of the woodland job I’ve been on, that’s 8 weeks I’ve been subbying to my mate, back to my own work on Monday so hopefully ease off the gas a bit and do some day trips too.

• Like 4

Morning

Been a while, sorry. Heat and early starts have messed me up.

Flip between hungry and tired. 
Day off no2 and finally it's cooler.

Truck rear brakes need a look at. Plus a load of metal off to the recyclers.

If I make it without falling asleep and choking on my lunch I'll see you all tomorrow. 

Have a great one. 

• Like 5

Afternoon,

Even later than Bob. Just needed to take things slowly this morning.

Had a good day in most ways yesterday but it was marred by things coming to a head with one team member (subbie) who always thinks very, very differently from me about site safety, and likes to tell customers he is "not risk averse". Won't be working for me again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Morning all.

Stubby it's been around 16c here and the wind gusting 35mph, showers yesterday. Summer lasted almost 3 days!

Good trip to the beach yesterday. Northumberland is lovely whatever the weather. Berwick behind me, Holy Island/Bamburgh in the distance.

DSC_0713.thumb.JPG.8a5f77cf8707c1cba176b42a60fe56b9.JPG

Have a good one folks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Morning All! FRIDAY!!! I always wanted to visit the North East Coast, might just book a couple of nights in a pub for no reason, she'd enjoy it too!

Not looked at the paper, got to get on!

• Like 4