lightweight summer work tops

manco

high neck/ zip neck long sleeve light weight summer work tops.

anyone got any suggestions? hopefully not costing a fortune

i need to find some for work. high necks stops shite going down my neck. long sleeves stop my arms getting scratched to fcuk.

arbortec used to do a great pyl top that was super lightweight but now discontinued.

I’ve been impressed with my Bear Valley short sleeves, comfy, light, and have lasted well.

These might be worth a look.

I’m with you on the long sleeves, especially if it’s conny!

WWW.BEARVALLEYCOMPANY.CO.UK

The best base layer bar none gets long sleeves!. Comfortable, stretchable, and with unparalleled...

• Like 1

I've had some of the original black Bear valley ones for a few years, but I got some green ones more recently as wearing black in the sun not brilliant. The new ones have more ventilation in the side too.

I like long sleeves in connie hedges in the winter but not summer, would ruin my T-shirt tan lines.

• Like 2

Yeah black or dark colours is not good for keeping cool best is   all white like a mexican peasant outfit in a western

Pin by Peter Southern on Men's Style | Mexican culture, Mexico culture,  Mexico history

Have a tshirt  that was in the rdm stuff in middle of lidl thats 100%  linnen to thats really breathable better than coolmax.

Edited by Stere

13 hours ago, Stere said:

Yeah black or dark colours is not good for keeping cool best is   all white like a mexican peasant outfit in a western

Pin by Peter Southern on Men's Style | Mexican culture, Mexico culture,  Mexico history

Have a tshirt  that was in the rdm stuff in middle of lidl thats 100%  linnen to thats really breathable better than coolmax.

Linen is the coolest natural fabric, good for hot humid conditions. Probably better than a lot of man-made stuff too. Dont know how hard wearing it is though.

Linen can be up to three times stronger than cotton. This is because the cellulose fibers in linen yarn are slightly longer and wrapped tighter than those found in cotton yarn. This gives it great durability and allows linen products to be long-lasting.

Due to its strength, in the Middle Ages linen was used for shields, gambesons, and bowstrings; in classical antiquity it was used to make a type of body armour, referred to as a linothorax

Wikipedia^

Doesn't seem especially fragile  though iv'e not tested it  on blackthorn ot brambles etc.

Heavy jacket of out of linen - retro fashion french workwear

WWW.VETRA.FR

Authentic french workwear jacket in 100% linen, a chic vintage look for a 100% made in France since 1927.

• Like 1