Storage Tents / Pop-Up Garages

Whoppa Choppa

Hello All. I'm posting as occured to me there might be some recommendations on this here fine forum, for pop-up tents/sheds/garages etc. One can google til the cows come home. I'm looking for something that will be in a sheltered spot, and approx the size of a double garage, or two single ones. If anyone can recommend a particular make and model I'd be super grateful. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jase hutch said:

I always thought that the Clarke ones from Machine Mart looked good  ?

Customer of mine has a Clarke one he stores one of his Morgans in, I was very impressed when I looked at the construction. 

• Like 1

I've sorta looked at them briefly, but for the cost you're halfway to buying timber and wriggly tin to build something that will last decades, and you could put a lock on the door!

You sometimes see people selling 2nd hand big gazebo/marquee things that have been bought and used once for a wedding, the white ones aren't very easy on the eye though!

When I'm not charcoal making and coppicing. I spend the summer doing marquees. Depends what size you want. Up to 6m wide

Try these for new temporary storage: 

WWW.HOECKERUK.COM

Cover it Faster with Hoecker® MarqueesCommercial Quality Marquees manufactured in the UK since 1990 Explore MarqueesCover it Faster with Hoecker®...

Or here for the second hand (and some new stuff)

CURLEW.CO.UK

| Curlew - New and Used Marquees | Search

Curlew above is good if you just want cover.

Be aware that not all frames have the same length legs and some manufacturers are easier to extend. 

Long time since I worked in marquee industry, but a lot of kit that gets shifted on will have expired fire tickets if that is important to you.