Cutting in South Scotland

Donnie

Does anybody else have those days where you must seem to leave all your 5 brain cells at home and make life very hard for yourself? 

Fighting some high winds down a banking, felling up hill outside edge trees and this happened. First time for everything. 

IMG_4500.jpeg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Donnie said:

Does anybody else have those days where you must seem to leave all your 5 brain cells at home and make life very hard for yourself? 

Fighting some high winds down a banking, felling up hill outside edge trees and this happened. First time for everything. 

IMG_4500.jpeg

Most days. I just don't tell people.

Did it go where you wanted it in the end?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Conor Wright said:

Most days. I just don't tell people.

Did it go where you wanted it in the end?

Yes it did. Of course, right over the forest road. 

Got the harvester man to come by and try and push it but the time he had gotten close it spat the jack out, sat back on the wedge and then the wind really picked up so he just cut it onto the road when I was on the road making sure nobody was coming. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Donnie said:

A few from today in the Tweed Valley. What a difference in a thinned crop. Wish they'd of thinned more back in the day. 
20 inch bar on the 372, running very well. 

IMG_4516.jpeg

IMG_4510.jpeg

IMG_4514.jpeg

IMG_4512.jpeg

372XP . My favorite saw . Got a Spud ported one. DSCF0003.jpg.a238bc96e2e3586af8f82bc70a00dd72.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...