Lineker stood down…

eggsarascal

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

No where did I say I’m not for free speech ??? 
I said comparing the UK with 1930s Germany  is a crock !!. My views on overpaid fragile diving fannies ie premier league footballers makes it a  nonevent for me, currently watching the Rugby which I far prefer. 

It’s quite similar really, 1930’s Germany wanted to cleanse Europe, the likes of SB are talking a similar language today. Anyway back to Lineker and the BBC, how long before the chair (the bloke who facilitated BJ’s loan) resigns. I’ve got a tenner says it’s in the next week, fancy a bet?

17 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

It’s quite similar really, 1930’s Germany wanted to cleanse Europe, the likes of SB are talking a similar language today. Anyway back to Lineker and the BBC, how long before the chair (the bloke who facilitated BJ’s loan) resigns. I’ve got a tenner says it’s in the next week, fancy a bet?

So  your saying the UK today is similar to 1930s Germany!!, what a crock Eggs, Shame the outrage wasn’t as loud over the past couple of years when we actually did witness behaviour that was literally akin to Nazi Germany. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

So  your saying the UK today is similar to 1930s Germany!!, what a crock Eggs 

I think what eggs is saying  and GL is the language being used is not dissimilar.  1930s Germany didn't wake up one morning and decide to exterminate the Jewish population.  There was a campaign over many years to get the majority of the population to hate a sector. And only when they assessed they had the majority on their side, did they start to ramp things up

11 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

So  your saying the UK today is similar to 1930s Germany!!, what a crock Eggs, Shame the outrage wasn’t as loud over the past couple of years when we actually did witness behaviour that was literally akin to Nazi Germany. 

I’m saying the rhetoric is similar. Now, tell us what you’ve done to oppose what’s happened over the couple of years, apart from banging your gums on here.

19 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I’m saying the rhetoric is similar. Now, tell us what you’ve done to oppose what’s happened over the couple of years, apart from banging your gums on here.

Read the previous answers to that very same question that’s been asked a good few times before  Eggs, did you attend any protests ??  did you contact your MP at any point ?? Did you literally do anything.

I tried Eggs as best  I could as an individual utilising the tools at hand in a democratic society as did a sizeable minority but unfortunately the  masses as a whole bought into it. 

Edited by Johnsond

23 minutes ago, Con said:

I think what eggs is saying  and GL is the language being used is not dissimilar.  1930s Germany didn't wake up one morning and decide to exterminate the Jewish population.  There was a campaign over many years to get the majority of the population to hate a sector. And only when they assessed they had the majority on their side, did they start to ramp things up

I’m well aware of how they got to the point of the extermination camps, if you and eggs think that we here in tbe UK are remotely like that then there’s not much I can say that will make any  difference. 

Edited by Johnsond