West Cornwall tree firm

Tom Richards

On 13/09/2022 at 21:04, alex_m said:

Gone into administration. Biggest company in Cornwall, I didn’t expect that to happen.

Seemed like a firm that was too big and busy to fail. 

I think the biggest company in Cornwall is actually Cormac - the duck wit, incompetent, cartel 100% share owned by Cornwall council who produce this sort of sh1t at tax payer expense (as seen on FB in Pensilva today.)

CTS has a ‘peculiar’ reputation around the manor but those slinging sh1t have their own skeletons so not sure how accurate or trustworthy those whispers are. 

The growth, size and kit list for CTS was certainly impressive!

With interest rates continuing to rise all that shiny new kit is gonna start having to earn its keep or those that think credit is ‘cheap’ May have to work a lot harder to turn a profit out of their non viable business models. 

7CC6FB8D-DEED-45E2-87F8-73DE58010161.jpeg

• Haha 4

@kevinjohnsonmbe by biggest I meant tree firm but yeh I agree with what you say.

I don’t really have much to say on them apart from seeing the boss on Facebook defending paying really bad wages as that’s just how it is in Cornwall, when it really isn’t. I’m my experience (being a subby), wages are much the same as the rest of the south west. 

13 hours ago, alex_m said:

Oh and Cormac did that exact same thing as that sign in Mabe a few months ago. Took a week or two for them to sort it. 

Gotcha 👍🏻 

They did a cattle grid about a mile away as the crow flies - didn’t put the dampers in so every time a car went over it rang like Big Ben and could be heard for miles around!

Took literally years to resolve with everyone moaning like Russian whores. 

Eventually they (kind of half) fixed it and everyone was really chuffed saying what a good job they’d done!

It was fine before they bolloxed it up, they charged a bundle for wrecking it, had TM, machinery and manpower on it for a week when it should have been done in a day, left it for a year then charged it all over again to make it only half as bad as after they’d bolloxed it and twice as bad as if they’d left well alone!

And people were stupid enough to ask the Cornwall councillor to express their thanks….

• Haha 1