Sany diggers? 2.6t

swinny

24 minutes ago, Blake@waveney said:

Nice machines overall I was torn but at the time the price was only 2-3k different from a mainstream brand. The 2.6 t machine just wasn’t finished as well is the other Sanys on offer at the time. 
worth considering now especially they have upped the warrenty included. 

dean and the guys at global have always been good with me in the past but I went for a yanmar sv26 in the end just because of being a mainstream brand and the package offer from local dealer wasn’t much different in the end. The yanmar can’t run a flail so far that’s the only compromise we made.  The yanmar is excellent and surprises us and others what it can handle. 

the eurocomach look like a good option to look at but at the time where not available. 

C4C15FDF-A828-44AF-B1C4-2AD7104AEA87.jpeg

949DFBEE-9571-4944-AADA-49E2C2005760.jpeg

23EA5DE3-A75E-45D1-B3B9-224C010B263F.jpeg

519B7CD0-CD1A-4E5A-81EA-569C1E684501.jpeg

That there is exactly what it's for. That extra muscle on site 💪👌

Why won't the yanmar run a flail? I know someone with a yanmar and they do.... 

I just saw the sany as a contender, otherwise it will be back to extortionate second hand which some are 2-3k above what they should be at the moment!

3 minutes ago, swinny said:

I just saw the sany as a contender, otherwise it will be back to extortionate second hand which some are 2-3k above what they should be at the moment!

Only because it’s not piped that way. Think I can convert it which could be a option but no idea on cost. We bought ours just before all the price inflations. Other brand maybe worth looking at luigong they have a high spec and I ve heard great things especially with there bigger machines 

10 minutes ago, swinny said:

What sort of dosh is a new Sany mate? How much more for something mainstream? 

24 minutes ago, swinny said:

24410 plus vat

New kubota kx27 is 28600 plus vat

Haven't spoken to anyone else yet

I think you’d safely have the £4k difference tied up in the machine come resale time - I wouldn’t necessarily ignore the more expensive ‘premium’ machine if you are looking at spending that sort of dosh in the first place pal.
Make sure any digger quotes are ‘like-for-like’ though, as buckets/quickhitch etc can soon add a grand plus here and there. Same with extra services/radio/ etc etc - ensure you are comparing apples with apples. 
Whatever you buy, get 2x proportional 2 way services on the joysticks - this can be very expensive to sort later and anything set up otherwise is a real compromise. 
I’m personally hanging back from buying much at the moment, I think the wheels are about to fall off the economy shortly and a few quid in the bank probably isn’t a bad idea. If my hunch is right (and I hope it isn’t!) then there will be cheaper second hand machines on the market soon enough… 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

I think you’d safely have the £4k difference tied up in the machine come resale time - I wouldn’t necessarily ignore the more expensive ‘premium’ machine if you are looking at spending that sort of dosh in the first place pal.
Make sure any digger quotes are ‘like-for-like’ though, as buckets/quickhitch etc can soon add a grand plus here and there. Same with extra services/radio/ etc etc - ensure you are comparing apples with apples. 
Whatever you buy, get 2x proportional 2 way services on the joysticks - this can be very expensive to sort later and anything set up otherwise is a real compromise. 
I’m personally hanging back from buying much at the moment, I think the wheels are about to fall off the economy shortly and a few quid in the bank probably isn’t a bad idea. If my hunch is right (and I hope it isn’t!) then there will be cheaper second hand machines on the market soon enough… 

I'll have to flog my current digger soon then 😀 

1 hour ago, swinny said:

24410 plus vat

New kubota kx27 is 28600 plus vat

Haven't spoken to anyone else yet

Kubota will resell all day every day due to there reputation, and hold there money well, i think after 3 yrs the price difference could be as much as 8-10k between the 2 machines, I think Scott JCB are still doing machines on 0% as there is allways something new appearing in the yard next to me, 2 Fast tracks appeared lately,,,

General feedback I've heard from a number of people who run them, Sany's are slightly better than the Liugongs, but as already been said a Kubota/Takeuchi/Cat etc will hold value so much better.  Looking at a 1.5t liugong parked next to its kubota equivalent the other day... the kubota was just so much more compact for the weight.

20 hours ago, Blake@waveney said:

Nice machines overall I was torn but at the time the price was only 2-3k different from a mainstream brand. The 2.6 t machine just wasn’t finished as well is the other Sanys on offer at the time. 
worth considering now especially they have upped the warrenty included. 

dean and the guys at global have always been good with me in the past but I went for a yanmar sv26 in the end just because of being a mainstream brand and the package offer from local dealer wasn’t much different in the end. The yanmar can’t run a flail so far that’s the only compromise we made.  The yanmar is excellent and surprises us and others what it can handle. 

the eurocomach look like a good option to look at but at the time where not available. 

C4C15FDF-A828-44AF-B1C4-2AD7104AEA87.jpeg

949DFBEE-9571-4944-AADA-49E2C2005760.jpeg

23EA5DE3-A75E-45D1-B3B9-224C010B263F.jpeg

519B7CD0-CD1A-4E5A-81EA-569C1E684501.jpeg

Have you checked it cant run a flail iv got a sv26 & runs a flail fine 

00708A3C-839B-4692-9877-DBBDD53585AA.jpeg

09F12156-4418-411B-A1B0-AEBC23FF11AA.jpeg