Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

49 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I find it hard to believe that the Generals where not briefed prior to this meeting. A herp de derp derp derp. I ’d be inclined to believe this is just a show for the cameras. 

Same shit, different day.

Par for the course in the Kremlin, where Putin's vicious quashing of any dissent has led to his closest (he he) advisors being fearful of giving him anything close to the real picture.

"Of course Ukraine will welcome our forces with open arms, regime change will be accomplished in a matter of days, our top generals definitely haven't been embezzling the money meant to be spent on fuel, our army is in high morale and of steadfast motivation even though they haven't been told where they are going or what they are doing. The whole thing will be done and dusted in but a few months ah ha ha ha, I mean weeks, of course!"

8iyucyy0glk81.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, peds said:

Same shit, different day.

Par for the course in the Kremlin, where Putin's vicious quashing of any dissent has led to his closest (he he) advisors being fearful of giving him anything close to the real picture.

"Of course Ukraine will welcome our forces with open arms, regime change will be accomplished in a matter of days, our top generals definitely haven't been embezzling the money meant to be spent on fuel, our army is in high morale and of steadfast motivation even though they haven't been told where they are going or what they are doing. The whole thing will be done and dusted in but a few months ah ha ha ha, I mean weeks, of course!"

8iyucyy0glk81.jpg

You must be one of these "Internationally respected voice of geopolitics" Cropper was referring to.....

45 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

You must be one of these "Internationally respected voice of geopolitics" Cropper was referring to.....

Can I offer you a friendly bit of advice there, Mandy?

Just keep a little piece of tape over your webcam. You never know who's watching.

Wanna see?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, peds said:

Can I offer you a friendly bit of advice there, Mandy?

Just keep a little piece of tape over your webcam. You never know who's watching.

Wanna see?

Ive a magnetic slider on my laptop Pedo, so no, you can keep your 'joke' to yourself. But Ive a feeling you're so happy with it you cant help but post it anyway.

Pedo the pedantic, has a certain ring to it and certainly suits you.

Edited by trigger_andy

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Ive a magnetic slider on my laptop Pedo, so no, you can keep your 'joke' to yourself. But Ive a feeling you're so happy with it you cant help but post it anyway.

Pedo the pedantic, has a certain ring to it and certainly suits you.

Get in the truck and go to work andrew ;)