Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

Just now, spudulike said:

those civilians are brave in my eyes.

Yes they are. Precisely why Zelensky would exploit them in order to obtain atrocity propaganda footage in order to bring NATO troops into Ukraine. Are you ok with Zelensky using these civilians as cannon fodder in order to attain NATO intervention? 

How many civilians would you send to their slaughter if you were Zelensky? It's obvious Putin is all or nothing for regime change. 

8 hours ago, scotspine1 said:

They are being sacrificed by the Ukrainian regime to make the war as bloody as possible and get lots of footage of the Russian army mowing down untrained civilians for atrocity propaganda. They are being set up to be martyrs for misguided propaganda purposes. 

Giving untrained civilians AK47s and expecting them to use these weapons effectively  against trained soldiers is akin to giving a monkey a razor blade and expect it not to cut itself. 

It is a despicable act of desperation and would suggest Zelensky knows his days are numbered. 

You talk a load of bollocks. Russian soldier with a gun comes at you and  stand there pointing your hair dryer at him is it. 

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

Saw footage of captured Russian soldiers saying that they were tricked into combat thinking they were on exercises, they were just kids who seemed glad to be still alive and with no appetite for war

Putin will have sent in 2nd tier younger recruits with a few older experienced soldiers so that if NATO intervenes he will then send in the best Russian soldiers to fight at that point. Russia has something like 900,000 soldiers, there's only around 100,000 or thereabouts involved in Ukraine. Also he expects to occupy Ukraine so he will use experienced soldiers for that purpose and send the 2nd tier troops back to Russia. 

People talk as if Putin will not have war gamed this thing out in a multitude of different ways going over the variables a 1000 times in a 1000 different ways. Read a history book, he's done this before. 

12 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Russian soldier with a gun comes at you and  stand there pointing your hair dryer at him is it. 

The Russians are not in Ukraine to kill Ukrainian civilians they are there to remove Zelensky from power. They would've already carpet bombed all the major cities on day one if they wanted slaughter of civilians on a mass scale and to destroy Ukraine. 

Do you know anything about the history of Ukraine, Russia and the USSR? it's clear you dont. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Putin will have sent in 2nd tier younger recruits with a few older experienced soldiers so that if NATO intervenes he will then send in the best Russian soldiers to fight at that point. Russia has something like 900,000 soldiers, there's only around 100,000 or thereabouts involved in Ukraine. Also he expects to occupy Ukraine so he will use experienced soldiers for that purpose and send the 2nd tier troops back to Russia. 

People talk as if Putin will not have war gamed this thing out in a multitude of different ways going over the variables a 1000 times in a 1000 different ways. Read a history book, he's done this before. 

I'm quite sure you're right, I wonder if there will be anything alive on the planet this time next year.

1 hour ago, scotspine1 said:

The Russians are not in Ukraine to kill Ukrainian civilians they are there to remove Zelensky from power. They would've already carpet bombed all the major cities on day one if they wanted slaughter of civilians on a mass scale and to destroy Ukraine. 

Do you know anything about the history of Ukraine, Russia and the USSR? it's clear you dont. 

I think you’ve been watching to much RT.

i watched it for the first time tonight. It’s like they live in a parallel universe on that channel!

• Like 4

I can't say that prior to the last couple of years I had too much time for Neil Oliver and much in the same vein Russel Brand, but as far as talking old fashioned common sense as to the way the world used to be before it was hijacked by nonsensical pish, I think they are amongst the few that are still talking plain old common sense. 

This is Neil Oliver's take on the current situation and he speaks for me [as I wish I had the words] and I'm sure many others with his analysis of the current state of affairs... Like him or not, who can disagree with any of this ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, scotspine1 said:

Yes they are. Precisely why Zelensky would exploit them in order to obtain atrocity propaganda footage in order to bring NATO troops into Ukraine. Are you ok with Zelensky using these civilians as cannon fodder in order to attain NATO intervention? 

How many civilians would you send to their slaughter if you were Zelensky? It's obvious Putin is all or nothing for regime change. 

U may well be correct about arming civilians but to be fair to Zelensky he has refused to leave kiev and is still there with the big target on his back.

Not many other presidents would do that when the offer was there.

Seemingly over 100 mp's from the ukraine government have also signed up for their local TA groups.

Can u imagine any of our lying, cheating, schemeing politicains/scumbags doing that?

They would be loading up as much money they had swindled from us and fleeing and pulling the mp's perks card at the border to avoid fighting.

I see both the kilitscho? brothers have signed up to fight, i imagine they would have enough contacts and money to have fled if they wanted too. Fair play to them

Its often said about war that the people who give the orders never have to face the front line, in this instance they are and i take my hats off to them:congrats:, i thought there used to be a hats off face thing?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2