Every single morning!

Mick Dempsey

I wake up every morning at 3 or 4am then have trouble getting back asleep because of various pointless worries.

This mornings however was a new one.

The Time Machine (1960)

If the Morlocks fed the Eloi fruit (left out for them every morning to fatten them up for eating) then where did they get this fruit? did they have fruit farms that they tended at night because they couldn’t stand the daylight.

Did they eat some of the fruit themselves, mix it up with the flesh of the Eloi for variety and flavour.
At least an hour and a half pondering that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I loose at lease 1 thing every morning. I have taken to attaching my pickup keys to myself with a lanyard so I don’t put them down in the yard and spend half a hour chucking stuff off shelves and making the whole place a mess as I hurry out. But my coffee mug never seams to go astray, priority’s I guess. 

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I wake up every morning at 3 or 4am then have trouble getting back asleep because of various pointless worries.

This mornings however was a new one.

The Time Machine (1960)

If the Morlocks fed the Eloi fruit (left out for them every morning to fatten them up for eating) then where did they get this fruit? did they have fruit farms that they tended at night because they couldn’t stand the daylight.

Did they eat some of the fruit themselves, mix it up with the flesh of the Eloi for variety and flavour.
At least an hour and a half pondering that one.

I too wake at a similar time Mick . I too think about pointless shit . I wonder what color the inside of an ant is ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well i dont wanna turn into to the smug aunt that everyone hates, but i wake at 0655, breakfast and lunch done by 0715, 15 mins lay down, shower dressed and out the door, like clockwork every morning, flask comes in every night and is next to the kettle in the morning for me.

20 mins after getting home, at whatever time of day i finish, im ready for the daily pooh.

I got fed up with losing my reading glasses so....after a visit to poundland, I have them in the car, workshop, house upstairs and down, in the kitchen, suitcases for holiday and in the holiday home, tinted and clear.....no idea how many I have now but I rarely don't have a pair to hand.

• Like 3