What Mog???

Fat Boy Slimmed

Just about to start looking for my first mog and need some help with picking the right model.

Do i go for light weight model or plan ahead and get the heavy duty chassis model with bigger HP to possible tow timber trailer or large hook loader in the fiture?

What HP would you recomend and also what wheel base? :confused1:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello if i was you i would think well and hard before buying a mog. What are you running at the moment ?? do you realy need a giant chip truck that isnt realy that good off road due to the weight ? If your going to buy one looked at a few buy with your head not heart and dont buy a cheap one. Iv been down the mog route and im better off with what i run now also where in surrrey are you im in guildford

Just about to start looking for my first mog and need some help with picking the right model.

Do i go for light weight model or plan ahead and get the heavy duty chassis model with bigger HP to possible tow timber trailer or large hook loader in the fiture?

What HP would you recomend and also what wheel base? :confused1:

I think you are getting confused by thinking chassis size limits HP.

I have a 1600 with 245HP.

The larger chassis models would be no use to me as I often go through 8' gates.

The hubs and diffs on the bigger ones are better and harder warring.

I would only go for a mog if you are going to be using a trailer, as thats the only way to make full use of it, imo.

Not confused by HP and Chassis size.

Just wondering would it be worth buying a 1200 with kackered engine and sticking bigger engine in or getting a 1300/1500/1600 and doing the same?

i have a 1200 that runs at 160hp its a gud size it runs my tp all day with out stress control!can get it just about anywer! its the fuel pump and injectors u change for more hp and also ad a intercooler