Future Firewood Demand Optimism?

Billhook

1 minute ago, Woodworks said:

I guess the forum didn't lead to many sales as it had become pretty diverse. Probably not cheap to run either as there was so much data to store. Mr B could probably enlighten us on what it costs to have info just sitting there. 

Yes, I had not thought about the cost of keeping data.  It would be good to hear from Steve on the subject

21 hours ago, Woodworks said:

Navitron came under new management. They closed the forum and deleted everything.

A great resource gone

Gone but not dead.  It all got very nasty but this seems to have risen from the ashes. Camelot-Forum.co.uk  Its a shame the history was lost but at least there is still a discussion forum with a lot of familiar faces.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, renewablejohn said:

Gone but not dead.  It all got very nasty but this seems to have risen from the ashes. Camelot-Forum.co.uk  Its a shame the history was lost but at least there is still a discussion forum with a lot of familiar faces.

must have look ive seen your name on a few sites i frequent

1 hour ago, renewablejohn said:

Thanks John. Wasn't aware there was new similar group. I see lots of the old gang are on there 

15 hours ago, Billhook said:

Yes, I had not thought about the cost of keeping data.  It would be good to hear from Steve on the subject

Cost of keeping data is pennies. It’s how much traffic the site gets that demands a bigger server. I pay enough for a small mortgage each month for this place 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Steve Bullman said:

Cost of keeping data is pennies. It’s how much traffic the site gets that demands a bigger server. I pay enough for a small mortgage each month for this place 

We appreciate all the hard work, time and money that you put into Arbtalk, so again many thanks. 

Your little girl is growing fast and looks fabulous!

• Like 5