Piss head near me smashes himself to bits .

Stubby

A bloke who lives near me and who I don't like coz he is horrible to his dog , was horrible to his first wife , horrible to his second wife , punched a 10 year old kid for riding his bike near the house ( kid gave him some lip )  Drove down to the pub at West Dean and drove back pissed on a regular  basis .  You get the picture ?  Any way it seems he fell down the stairs , end to end breaking both femurs , breaking his pelvis , cracking a few ribs and cutting himself to ribbons as he went through the glass door . Was found the next morning  . Not dead but not far from it . Karma ?

PS I told my missus and she commented that he probably  never spilled a drop !

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, doobin said:

Shame it wasn’t also the prick who left a lad from midhurst with a bleed on the brain after lying in wait for him outside the pub in midhurst two months ago. Think he’s near you also. 

Got a name for the scum bag ?

Not quite the same, but similar.....

Horrible barsteward in my childhood village, proper wrong un but ultimately probably the unluckiest geez I’ve ever heard of. 

Always up to mischief and never a thought for the consequences to himself or others. 

First major mishap was speeding back from a late night pub session as pillion on a motorbike. Twisty turny country lane, hard left and over one of the little humpback bridges over a stream with a black and white concrete pillar at either side and a scaffold bar between the 2. The bike took out the first pillar, driver was thrown clear and Harry Porter was skewered on the horizontal pole. Our house was 300m away. The sirens woke us, the screams of “let me die” as the fire brigade cut a section of the pole away so they could fit him in the ambulance kept us awake!  Still remember it now 40 years later. 

Episode 2 in his short life was (apparently innocently) being hit by the getaway car from an armed blag in Oxford city centre and thrown through a plate glass shop window - again, somehow, he survived that. 

Finally met his match, no more than late 20s, after missing the last foot passenger ferry from the aptly named “Ferryman Inn” at Bablock Hythe whence upon he decided to swim across the flood swollen Thames to get home to Appleton. Found his bloated and disfigured body past Cowley Bridge several weeks later. 

Village life was broadly somewhat more enjoyable for the vast majority in the subsequent years.....

• Like 3