only getting £40 per day

robertcrisp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that explains how such a skinny arb is holding such a whopping great bar! poser! lmao:lol:

couple of years in the game and youl "muscle up " lad!

i'll have you know i use a sachs dolmar 153 pretty much every weekend for doing exactly what im doing in that picture with the stihl... cutting down big butts to get them on the band saw

I think 40 quid a day for a collage student is good to be honest. tis been a bit tight having to suply your own fuel and oil though. when i did work placement with collage i got sweet FA and had to travel 15 miles each way! dont complain or he is within his rights to pay you nowt, at least this way your covering your costs travel wise and have a bit spare to spend on a pint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did you get the ppe,fuel can and saw?

stephenblair web

i am selling 2 chippers, schiesling 400(front mount pto) and a bandit 250 with own engine if anyone is interested. all in excellent condition for much cheapness. pm for details.

i brought the saw couple of years ago and i just brougth all my ppe myself

how i see it i got my cs30/31 just the same as another bloke there and he on about £100 plus for every tree i cut down and cut up he makes money so he quids in

yeah but i bet hes more expirenced and works full time, you and i are just college students and having cs30 and 31 doesnt mean your expirenced

Get your head down, Dont moan, Learn from all the more experienced people around you, Take the few quid on offer and soak everything up, The more you learn/experience you get, In time, The more money you'll be on, EVERYONE starts at the bottom!!