SamanthaSunny

Let’s hope he meant that to 2020!

We’ve clashed on here a few times Paddy, but you seem like the sort of bloke who can take it, and give it back!!!

I was lucky enough to get into this game, later in life, where Arbtalk was the springboard for actually putting names to faces at shows, shops and events. Something we can’t do at the minute, obviously.

Too many new stagers come on here and talk the talk, but leave when they find they can’t actually walk the walk.

To an extent, some have probably forged an excellent arb career, but just couldn’t be arsed with the internet bs.

You’re maybe a bit different, a brain on shoulders broad enough to take the stick.

Happy New Year to you anyway mate, let’s make it a good one.

• Like 6

Well as exciting as it was, Happy new year to you all, as some have said The Tv tonight was crap, about the most excitement i had was from about midnight for about 20 minuets when the fireworks where going off i had 3 labs, 1 pensioner at 13yrs, 1 fully paid up member at 6yrs and 1 trainee at 20wk old all running from kitchen to living room and back again several times and then just sit and stair at me as to say can i go and get it thats the 2 older ones the pup came back on its own a few times and the look on her face just said WTF is going on here, what have them 2 had i haven,t 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Happy new year to you all. Just come in from the garden WELL PISSED 😆 fires out whiskeys gone wife’s in bed I’m on sofa. Very much a newbie on here but love the banter ( mostly ) and the wealth of knowledge we all share ! So bring on 21 and hopefully **************** this COVID shite off and get on with LIVING 😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

Let’s hope he meant that to 2020!

We’ve clashed on here a few times Paddy, but you seem like the sort of bloke who can take it, and give it back!!!

I was lucky enough to get into this game, later in life, where Arbtalk was the springboard for actually putting names to faces at shows, shops and events. Something we can’t do at the minute, obviously.

Too many new stagers come on here and talk the talk, but leave when they find they can’t actually walk the walk.

To an extent, some have probably forged an excellent arb career, but just couldn’t be arsed with the internet bs.

You’re maybe a bit different, a brain on shoulders broad enough to take the stick.

Happy New Year to you anyway mate, let’s make it a good one.

Happy new year to you too Mark! Out of everything at least my 2021 is off to a traditional start, cracking hangover that will probably last 3 days 👌

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I'm being a right rebel this NYE, I've run out of beer and put three rasors of bacon under the grill, I'm tellin' ya, I'm down with the kids.

Ah bless you eggs 🙏🏼 How ever did you manage with no beer lol 😂 bacon is lovely 😋 I would rather have that xx