Is milling hard on saws?

Paddy1000111

Just now, Paddy1000111 said:

Depends on if I am not booking work on a day to go and do this or if I am going to do it on a saturday and go for a walk and make it a day trip. God knows during this pandemic I don't want to be sat on my arse on a weekend. Going to pick up a chainsaw and seeing somewhere new might be the closest I get to a holiday this year... 

Cant argue with that! :D 

• Like 1

Depends on if I am not booking work on a day to go and do this or if I am going to do it on a saturday and go for a walk and make it a day trip. God knows during this pandemic I don't want to be sat on my arse on a weekend. Going to pick up a chainsaw and seeing somewhere new might be the closest I get to a holiday this year... 

Sounds like a cop out for an excuse. Just admit its a potential loss and move on!
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Sounds like a cop out for an excuse. Just admit its a potential loss and move on!

Well, if it makes me feel like I got a deal, costs £45/50 in fuel and is a day out on the weekend then it's a deal to me. If I was that worried about scrimping pennies then I would never have had any experiences in life. I've lost more money in foreign s***holes doing questionable things compared to saving a little money buying a saw 😂 even if I have made a loss because I could have made £500 doing a removal on a Saturday instead...

• Like 2

What odds is it to you and paddy comes across genuine enough.

Re read the posts, my point is....... use the courier service, worked for everyone else and me, no issues. Saves you money if you work it against a real day to day life. Who said owt about genuineness? Never suggested paddy wasn’t? Just you in your usual alleged valley highland trip, stirring as usual. As i said earlier, butt out! You like to poke but dont like to wince at times!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ratman said:

Re read the posts, my point is....... use the courier service, worked for everyone else and me, no issues. Saves you money if you work it against a real day to day life. Who said owt about genuineness? Never suggested paddy wasn’t? Just you in your usual alleged valley highland trip, stirring as usual. As i said earlier, butt out! You like to poke to dont like to wince at times!

As always late comer to the party ☺️

10 hours ago, Paddy1000111 said:

. Going to pick up a chainsaw and seeing somewhere new might be the closest I get to a holiday this year... 

I think like that as well, it's a ride out and a distraction. I went to Sleaford and picked up an air rifle a couple of weeks back and it was the highlight of my year. 🤕 Sad innit ? I shot ratman's cousin yesterday which also brightened my year 😃

Edited by peatff
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, peatff said:

I think like that as well, it's a ride out and a distraction. I went to Sleaford and picked up an air rifle a couple of weeks back and it was the highlight of my year. 🤕 Sad innit ? I shot ratman's cousin yesterday which also brightened my year 😃

Who was that rowland rat (shot)