Is an MS461 a good saw

Echo

3 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Its your twin then as a chainsaw stubby,Got plenty of grunt in it ??

I am a Husqvarna man historically but I am not about to rubbish the opposition when clearly the 461 is a class act . Never had one myself but worked along side them . All good . Spud is a long time buddy albeit from a distance . He wont mind . ?

Edited by Stubby
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I am a Husqvarna man historically but I am not about to rubbish the opposition when clearly the 461 is a class act . Never had one myself but worked along side them . All good . Spud is a long time buddy albeit from a distance . He wont mind . ?

So nothing sexual between you and spud (good to know) I to am a husky guy 

3 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

So nothing sexual between you and spud (good to know) I to am a husky guy 

Thank you topps . ? PS Shame about AWJ not getting a win today on his 149 caps .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Thank you topps . ? PS Shame about AWJ not getting a win today on his 149 caps .

Guy is a class act.I knocked his sister off for a while and she is a big tall lass like him.Met her on the ferry going over to ireland and her bunch and my bunch hit it off big time. Went over on the wednesday and back the following tuesday 6 days in dublin. Fantastic place 

1 minute ago, topchippyles said:

Guy is a class act.I knocked his sister off for a while and she is a big tall lass like him.Met her on the ferry going over to ireland and her bunch and my bunch hit it off big time. Went over on the wednesday and back the following tuesday 6 days in dublin. Fantastic place 

Now there is a story ! ?

• Haha 1

I’ve milled a bit with the 461,  it does the job with a 25” and you get about 18.5” cut. But don’t push it and expect to much, ie seasoned hard wood

You can push it with a 30” bar for milling,
Though you’ll only get 24” cut.
I’ve heard of guys using 461’s with 36” bars and full skip chain felling the big softwoods stateside.
Weighs considerably less than a 660/661 etc
[emoji106]