Just Another Conspiracy Theory???

Billhook

Think the vaccine is a long way off and as mentioned  - Polio vaccs have made life changing differences. Struck me at weekend reading back on this that the previous remarks on clotting and virulence of this virus is so different to previous strains - i recall blood clotting  enzymes produced in Bats that feed on cattle, which if spliced into a virulent coronavirus could make a nasty virus lethal. A question for Bio Research bods. Though i feel that the 'answer' is known in a certain place anyway  ? K

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

Think the vaccine is a long way off and as mentioned

I suspect the same, but having watched the video it seems to me that the man in the street has no idea just how far science has gone while we just get on with our every day lives.

Whether or not anything that this woman says is true or possible I have no idea,  and whether or not she has any credibility in the scientific community I also don't know,  but the thoroughly comprehensive and extremely long character assassination that Stere posted would make it look like someone's legal department has gone well out of there way to discredit her.... I mean what she said about Mr Gates is probably true. ?  

59 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

Makes no sense, the last thing a bat trying to lap up blood would want is for the blood to clot

I think the enzym is a non clotting agent . Same as the Komodo Dragon , in its saliva , so when it bites its prey it just follows them around untill they bleed out .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, openspaceman said:

Makes no sense, the last thing a bat trying to lap up blood would want is for the blood to clot

Absolutely opposite - they ' harvest' what they need then return next night. No sense in having animal bleed out if yr coming back tomorrow night is there?  K

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

I think the enzym is a non clotting agent . Same as the Komodo Dragon , in its saliva , so when it bites its prey it just follows them around untill they bleed out .

Damn.  No thats not right neither Mr Stubby which means i am going to have to research into  all this ...... An if i am found ' dead in a woodland'  like Dr David Kelly -  its all yr fault . K

25 minutes ago, Billhook said:

Article in two papers today saying that they believe the vaccine will only work for a couple of months.  From the same team that proposed lockdowns until a vaccine was ready.

So back to square one, this time try the Swedish model.

But if I heard the news right, it’s not just the vaccine they’re sceptical about- it’s that even if we try and obtain natural immunity it seems you can still catch it months later as the antibodies diminish after a few months..

4 minutes ago, Matthew Storrs said:

But if I heard the news right, it’s not just the vaccine they’re sceptical about- it’s that even if we try and obtain natural immunity it seems you can still catch it months later as the antibodies diminish after a few months..

The voice of reason that Prof Livermore exhibits in that clip giving a complete balanced answer to the questions posed... whether he's right or wrong, is totally opposite to just about any of the one sided, half missing, unbalance information being broadcast in just about all news media that I've listened to over the time this fiasco has been running.

Divide and confuse isn't a new diversionary tactic....not only that, but when listening to information on the virus broadcast by any official UK media it's become obvious over the time that they've even confused themselves to the point where they can't even remember there own previous lies ....

To me it truly is an Idiocracy that today we're having foisted upon us and it sticks in my effin craw, they're controlling bastards and current technology is giving them the ability to force on us what they've always wanted, every aspect of life today has been contaminated with this pish ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1