This must be a croc?

eggsarascal

1 minute ago, Stubby said:

Is that an extremely large black hat you are wearing in your avatar Khriss ?  

No it's his new avatar when he's got his daft head on, the one where he can't comprehend, make sure your contractor knows and use these practices, nowt to do with home owners using blowers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stubby said:

3,000 km driving a Ford pickup truck ? ....A croc .

....... Gave this a think....  1 hrs leaf blowing with 25:1  once a week  = 50hrs.  (  My fvkking neighbour  ?)      dirttier than Ford doing  50hrs at 60 km/h    = 3,000 km is actually bang on ?  K

8 hours ago, Khriss said:

....... Gave this a think....  1 hrs leaf blowing with 25:1  once a week  = 50hrs.  (  My fvkking neighbour  ?)      dirttier than Ford doing  50hrs at 60 km/h    = 3,000 km is actually bang on ?  K

I have not used 25:1 since I was 12 .

....... Gave this a think....  1 hrs leaf blowing with 25:1  once a week  = 50hrs.  (  My fvkking neighbour  [emoji36])      dirttier than Ford doing  50hrs at 60 km/h    = 3,000 km is actually bang on [emoji15]  K
a) he says half hours use
2) you're not going to use the leaf blower all year unless you're mad, leaves fall in the autumn

Croc in my opinion.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Khriss said:

They said 30 mins of leaf blower not 50 hours....

Anyway its about how much fuel each machine uses. What's a typical L/100km number for vehicle? Lets say 5 (optimistically)......thats 150 L then. Leaf blower .... dunno.... 0.5 L max ? Ok so vehicles cleaner running with cat etc  but at least 300 times the fuel ... sounds like a croc.

And producing the fuel,  how clean is that ?

Edited by bmp01
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:

a) he says half hours use
2) you're not going to use the leaf blower all year unless you're mad, leaves fall in the autumn

Croc in my opinion.

Just going with my personal experience there , which suprise me when I figured it - you think people would rake up ? Not near me , they think covering 6 cars with dust to chase 4 leaves into a bag is the way it's done  ? K

5 hours ago, Khriss said:

..... Any way,  bought a leaf blower after decades of not wanting one-  so will test n report back. Wots sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander,   Mr @Stubby will see how they like their frappe with extra sprinkles.  K

Muffler mod it ? ....

• Haha 1