Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Just now, Stubby said:

When you had your blood test to check for antibodies did they give you any indication how long they would stay in your blood stream ? just out of interest .

We where not offered a blood test unfortunately. Just a through the mail gag test. This was personal choice and not a requirement. But as we where locked down for 2 weeks anyway why not? 

I wish I had a blood test as if I had antibodies Id get a 6 month exemption from quarantine when back in Norway. I arrived in Stavanger this evening for my 4th isolation. Sick of it. 

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

We where not offered a blood test unfortunately. Just a through the mail gag test. This was personal choice and not a requirement. But as we where locked down for 2 weeks anyway why not? 

I wish I had a blood test as if I had antibodies Id get a 6 month exemption from quarantine when back in Norway. I arrived in Stavanger this evening for my 4th isolation. Sick of it. 

Do you mean a swab test ?

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Yeh, the ones you gag on. :D Well I did, the missus was immune. 

Ok . And that came back + . You and yours are lucky then being among the thousands that only have mild symptoms . There are thousands that have much worse , some life changing , and some die .  Its a hoax though ...

Come on.  It isn’t a hoax as some people die.  The virus is definitely real.  Some get it and some get it bad. 

The whole Hoax issue is how the media have over hyped it along with the governments of the world.

It is almost as if they are using it as an opportunity to meet their agenda.  

Personally I believe we should just be sensible abhor the whole thing, wash your hands, good hygiene has proven to be the best defence.

Not masks.

Not shutting down the economy.
Not locking down the country.

Then again if some individuals followed some of the guideline a bit more closely, maybe, the country try wouldn’t have had to lock down.

Then again I can see where the doubts originate.  I wouldn’t trust a politician or the British government as far as I could shit.  That’s about 3 foot odd, in old money, as I am pretty tall!

• Like 2

Just now, Stubby said:

Ok . And that came back + . You and yours are lucky then being among the thousands that only have mild symptoms . There are thousands that have much worse , some life changing , and some die .  Its a hoax though ...

Ive never stated it was a hoax. Generally the ones ones that have 'life changing' illnesses are already unwell, unfit and generally unhealthy. Its also worth keeping in mind that correlation does not imply causation. Some say that they have 3rd hand experiance of folk getting C-19 and then discovering its caused X and Y. Since catching C-19 I believe there is a high chance many of these folks already had whatever then claim C-19 caused but it was un-diagnosed until then and potentially C-19's exasperated it or kick-started what was already lingering. . As I mentioned earlier, in England you could have a confirmed case of C-19 die 5 months later from being ran over by a bus and your death would be counted as caused by C-19. Id be interested to see if catching the common Flu induces additional ailments. 

All this reminds me of the line in the Holy Grail. 'She turned me into a Newt' 

Its all a load of Pony. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Ive never stated it was a hoax. Generally the ones ones that have 'life changing' illnesses are already unwell, unfit and generally unhealthy. Its also worth keeping in mind that correlation does not imply causation. Some say that they have 3rd hand experiance of folk getting C-19 and then discovering its caused X and Y. Since catching C-19 I believe there is a high chance many of these folks already had whatever then claim C-19 caused but it was un-diagnosed until then and potentially C-19's exasperated it or kick-started what was already lingering. . As I mentioned earlier, in England you could have a confirmed case of C-19 die 5 months later from being ran over by a bus and your death would be counted as caused by C-19. Id be interested to see if catching the common Flu induces additional ailments. 

All this reminds me of the line in the Holy Grail. 'She turned me into a Newt' 

Its all a load of Pony. 

Ok mate .

Maybe so but the UK government admitted earlier in the month that a statistical anomaly meant that anyone who had tested positive and then died at a later date would still go down as COVID related.  

Are you suggesting that didn’t happen in the Nursing homes?

No, talking about death certificate statistics not government statistics