Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

11 minutes ago, woodwizzard said:

Nope.

Ok , that's good to know . I think the reaction to it is on the level it needs to be . We are different and that is good also .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Did you read my first comment? The vast, and I mean vast majority of C-19 deaths are the old and/or infirm who would most likely have died within a very short period of time anyway. Next in line is folk who already had conditions that seriously exasperated the effects of The Big Rona. Yes, some vulnerable people need to consider isolating , the old, the fat and the weak. The vast majority of the population needs to be allowed to get back on with it.

Empirical evidence has been cleverly manipulated in such a way that with C-19 it’s now rendered nul and void. But for what it’s worth my daughter caught it coming back from Malta and gave it to the rest of my immediate family. That’s my other 3 daughters, myself and my wife. All confirmed to have it and all isolated for 14 days. Nothing more than a cough for the missus and nothing for the rest of us.

It’s all a complete crock.

Did you read my comment stating that I agree things have been " exaggerated " regards Care homes ?  I am glad the you and yours have fought it , shrugged it off and recovered . It is however not the norm by any means . Some people " recover " only to be left with life changing problems . High blood pressure  ,  thick blood , respiratory problems  organs not working properly yad yada yada  Crock of shit , no .

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Tippin Alaybye said:

inconsistencies are a sign that a government want to try and pretend they know what they are doing and think we are stupid when it comes to understanding shortfalls in supplies of ppe and economic issues. the medics being scientists and doing what scientists do saying "I don't know" and "we need evidence" doesn't help with policy.

saying it is a hoax is not on to put it politely. i won't even argue with that.

the point about nursing homes and cause of death is totally incorrect. all bodies are moved to a chapel of rest as soon as practicable. the cause of death needs to be certified by a dr, is a legal document, is not taken lightly and if cause is in any doubt the coroner is informed. my son was moaning that if someone in a nursing home had covid a month before they died, then covid was the go to cause for the dr. not true. the dr can list anything up to four factors contributing to the death, ie heart failure aggravated by covid infection.

getting vaccinated is a moral and social duty. the gov cannot mandate it, I wouldn't want them to, but we need herd immunity thru vaccination. the anti vaxers not getting their kids immunized put at risk others. same here

Maybe so but the UK government admitted earlier in the month that a statistical anomaly meant that anyone who had tested positive and then died at a later date would still go down as COVID related.  

Are you suggesting that didn’t happen in the Nursing homes?

• Like 2

Did you read my comment stating that I agree things have been " exaggerated " regards Care homes ?  I am glad the you and yours have fought it , shrugged it off and recovered . It is however not the norm by any means . Some people " recover " only to be left with life changing problems . High blood pressure  ,  thick blood , respiratory problems  organs not working properly yad yada yada  Crock of shit , no .

As I said, any empirical evidence is instantly dismissed and retorted with “someone somewhere is still poorly”. As if that’s an actual argument for this nonsense.

It’s a complete crock.
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, nepia said:

Who saw that fly on the wall doc filmed at what was UCH, just off Tottenham Court Road?

Q; What percentage of Covid patients coming into ICU survive?

A: About 50(%)

It's not flu.

COVID 19 is a weird thing mate.

My mate caught it God knows how, he’s a bull of a man, typical hard as nails farmer, never ill.

When he went on a ventilator they reckoned the survival rate was 1/3.

He pulled through after 3 months but it was bloody close.

He was being extremely careful because his wife has MS.

Turned out she’s had it as well, but not a peep of illness!

I personally know about 20 people who have had it (confirmed), and symptoms have ranged from zero to bad flu to near death.

A couple of old stagers down here in Kent and back home in Northumberland have ‘died’ from it, but were well into their eighties, so who knows? They’re definitely dead though.

A cockney lass I know down here, her great-aunt was one of the first confirmed, she was hospitalised but came home pretty soon aged 94!

To my mind, the government achieved it’s main aim in flattening the curve and  not having people lying in hospital corridors.

Well, no more than normal anyway....

Time to get back to work folks, but just look out for yourselves.

I think we are intelligent enough to use our own judgement on what and not to do.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, the village idiot said:

Could you provide us with a link to this proof?

According to the CDC annual deaths from seasonal flu in the US over the last 10 years range from 12,000 to 61,000.

Current figure for deaths from Covid this year in the US is 180,375 and counting.

I'd just suggest you google "Pastor Danny Jones covid 19" and put aside any disbeliefs for the length of the 30 something minute video he broadcast.(if they haven't pulled the plug on it). Probably about the most common sense I've heard from anyone over the course of the pandemic. I've quoted what he claims, effectively. The government fatality figures are cr*p anyway, if I supposedly tested positive today and got hit by a bus tomorrow, they will currently claim I died of covid

• Like 3

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

As I said, any empirical evidence is instantly dismissed and retorted with “someone somewhere is still poorly”. As if that’s an actual argument for this nonsense.

It’s a complete crock.

When you had your blood test to check for antibodies did they give you any indication how long they would stay in your blood stream ? just out of interest .