Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Quite sure that is not what he said. To put it another way, Scotland has had the most stringent longest lasting and slowest to be relaxed restrictions throughout the UK. Often when in reality the statistics did not in any way justify it. The political game Sturgeon played in a effort to get one over Westminster looks to have been a futile one. 

Sorry johnsond, I was talking about the Covid pandemic, I see you’re still fixated on your Sturgeon hate campaign, I’ll leave you to that.

15 minutes ago, Mull said:

Which civil liberties would you like to enjoy during this pandemic that you have been denied? Do you think the nhs would have coped fine if nothing had changed after pandemic had started.

For starters the restrictions placed on travel during lockdown and my inability to travel to Northumberland to see my mother. Currently the inability for me to have all my kids and their families in my house together !! Is that enough for you !!. 
With a more rational approach yes the NHS would have coped, depending on what statistics you chose to read you will see at no point was it overwhelmed. We now have the insanely expensive totally under-utilised emergency hospital facilities located throughout the UK. 

Edited by Johnsond

2 minutes ago, Mull said:

Sorry johnsond, I was talking about the Covid pandemic, I see you’re still fixated on your Sturgeon hate campaign, I’ll leave you to that.

Pathetic 

We both live in Scotland therefore the SNP leader and the policies she promotes Is what we have seen on TV every day for 7 months telling us what to do, when to do it, what not to do, where to go with how many people at what time of day etc etc.  ?‍♂️?‍♂️To quote you!! Who would you want me to refer too ???

The cop out is very useful seeing that your original post was shredded pretty quickly. 
To suggest she has not at times tried to use this to advance her political system is naive in the extreme. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

For starters the restrictions placed on travel during lockdown and my inability to travel to Northumberland to see my mother. Currently the inability for me to have my all kids and their families in my house together !! Is that enough for you !!. 
With a more rational approach yes the NHS would have coped, depending on what statistics you chose to read you will see at no point was it overwhelmed. We now have the insanely expensive totally under-utilised emergency hospital facilities located throughout the UK. 

That’s the price of a pandemic johnsond, all your points are with the benefit of hindsight, ffs get a handle on it.
  • Like 1

Pathetic 
We both live in Scotland therefore the SNP leader and the policies she promotes Is what we have seen on TV every day for 7 months telling us what to do, when to do it, what not to do, where to go with how many people at what time of day etc etc.  ?‍♂️?‍♂️To quote you!! Who would you want me to refer too ???
The cop out is very useful seeing that your original post was shredded pretty quickly. 
To suggest she has not at times tried to use this to advance her political system is naive in the extreme. 

It’s been pretty similar over the four nations, politicians being political? Whatever next?
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mull said:

That’s the price of a pandemic johnsond, all your points are with the benefit of hindsight, ffs get a handle on it.

You ask a question I gave an answer. Read back right from the beginning of all this the tone of my posts has not changed one bit. I still think exactly the same now as I did then. Hindsight has nothing to do with it, more I looked at alternative sources of info rather than MSM hysteria and the daily SNP broadcast. 
Truth is as Big J stated we are in a shit situation even after towing the party line for 7 months. Tell me I’m wrong when I state the restrictions have been longer lasting and tighter in Scotland?? Even when we had zero deaths and virtually zero infections for weeks on end. 
I don’t need to be told to get a handle on it, I think you may need to look further afield than  the Scottish government for a solution to this. Difficult to accept I know but hey ho ?

You ask a question I gave an answer. Read back right from the beginning of all this the tone of my posts has not changed one bit. I still think exactly the same now as I did then. Hindsight has nothing to do with it, more I looked at alternative sources of info rather than MSM hysteria and the daily SNP broadcast. 
Truth is as Big J stated we are in a shit situation even after towing the party line for 7 months. Tell me I’m wrong when I state the restrictions have been longer lasting and tighter in Scotland?? Even when we had zero deaths and virtually zero infections for weeks on end. 
I don’t need to be told to get a handle on it, I think you may need to look further afield than  the Scottish government for a solution to this. Difficult to accept I know but hey ho [emoji106]

I’ve read this post twice, it’s still nonsense the 2nd time, it’s like “ I speak , therefore I am!
Nonsense.
  • Haha 1