Paying off Finance with bounce back loan?

benedmonds

On 19/01/2021 at 14:31, Doug Tait said:

It does seem ridiculous.

My feeling is because the PM did his usual mouthing off in advance (it'll be world beating etc), the government threw money at it in the hope of achieving the promise.

Meanwhile they tell us things with a smaller cost like kids meals, homelessness, the benefit uplift (£20 per week!) are unaffordable.

At the very best it is incompetence - at the worst it is allowing some people linked to gov to directly enrich themselves.

What will happen? - further down the road an enquiry - someone they don't like will be made the scapegoat - none of the money will be returned and everyone will forget about it. But I'm not going to! Save the NHS!! - £22 billion would allow you to find a very large number of professional healthcare workers and Nightingale type units.

How can you trust gov on the health side of things when there is this much blatant incompetence and corruption that is there for everyone to see.

Below is biased and when I have some time I'll try and do some background research to see if the facts pan out.

Led By Donkeys - The Great Pandemic Robbery. How so much... | Facebook

• Like 2

On 18/01/2021 at 23:15, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Well, I guess it’s an inevitability that some threads may just stray a smidge off track.....

😂

Surely weme pushing the boundaries with this one 😂

....... AND .. 😊  k

10 minutes ago, Rob D said:

image.png.72893ec472b905909e7400851e635d6b.png

From what I gather this is the CEO a Rupert Soames - not doing badly for himself:

image.png.f966707d5738c765024f9bbad0d29473.png

Glad to see things are back on track Rupert - good show!

image.png.ab92ce285a6713082ae3c3f19ca60983.png

image.png

Must be handy when ya grandfather was Churchill, and ya brothers a former conservative MP.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Must be handy when ya grandfather was Churchill, and ya brothers a former conservative MP.

Yep - what gets me is the BBC and other news is all about getting us to point fingers at each other blaming various different groups for increasing corona numbers - yet high level blatant corruption is right there under our noses.

£22 billion - I'm just going to keep saying it! Forget Tory and Labour and all the rest - this is in our faces corruption at the highest level.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sime42 said:
2 minutes ago, sime42 said:
What about the £80 - £100 billion for HS2, that won't benefit the vast majority of us?

More high level corruption if you ask me.

Not looked at this... - I'm sticking to the £22 billion that seems to have directly en riched people that are associated with the gov and linked to COVID as with that it seems clear that there is a much higher level of hypocrisy present.