Which mill

Forest2Furniture

Just now, arboriculturist said:

Ah, fair enough - hobby use.

It is, but was also bought as a Plan B in case my Job went tits up off-shore. The idea being that I could make a little on the side to tide me over. Ive just been to lazy to actually drum up any business. Truth being Id do the same again if the Mill was a business purchase. My Mill is basically a Hobby version as it is. Any Smaller and Id be whittling twigs. It would be foolish to split the investment I made in buying an even smaller Mill and also a Forklift, which would not be needed as I could then only afford a Mill that would not need the use of a Forklift. Id Sooner make one large initial purchase and make do till I could afford a non-necessary but useful second smaller purchase than make two small but equally worthless small purchases. 

But what would I know? I just work off-shore. :D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

It is, but was also bought as a Plan B in case my Job went tits up off-shore. The idea being that I could make a little on the side to tide me over. Ive just been to lazy to actually drum up any business. Truth being Id do the same again if the Mill was a business purchase. My Mill is basically a Hobby version as it is. Any Smaller and Id be whittling twigs. It would be foolish to split the investment I made in buying an even smaller Mill and also a Forklift, which would not be needed as I could then only afford a Mill that would not need the use of a Forklift. Id Sooner make one large initial purchase and make do till I could afford a non-necessary but useful second smaller purchase than make two small but equally worthless small purchases. 

But what would I know? I just work off-shore. :D

I've great respect for offshore workers - it can be a harsh dangerous environment at times

On 11/05/2020 at 21:05, Forest2Furniture said:

Thanks to all those who have shown an interest in my Woodlands HM130 I advertised for sale yesterday.

The mill has now been SOLD.

Patrick

HM130-2.jpg

Just realised I wasn't selling it in this thread oops!

Edited by Forest2Furniture
  • Haha 1