Anyone using modded saws?

Charlieh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a mini turbo put on a 88 or a top handel would make cutting so smooth.

lol.:bongsmi:

Just compared my 2 200ts and the modded one was not really great noticed no difference except noise

BUT im not comparing apples for apples unmodded 200 was new modded 200 is really old new one had 14inch ther 12inch.

But my new one was better tho i noticed the modded 200 kept going when i pushed it in hard sounds really gay.

So conclusion not worth voiding your warranty

Pete how do you find yours compared

I did hope for a better performance tuned the carb right up on the high jet set the low jet runs fine but did not really out do my standard.

But like i said its a 5 year old saw vs a new one.

And the exhaust was caked in coke which i left.

Pete what exactly did you do to you 200t same zorst hole and just dial up the carb:bawling::bawling:

ive never been happy with exhaust modded 020Ts id rather buy a exhaust new thats not all coked up and keeps the back pressure for reliability and wont be heard in 5 mile radius

Back pressure for reliability? The engines are actully suppressed (to reduce emissions) increasing the temp in the piston and pot.

On a serious note, it's not for everyone as they are loud

Back pressure for reliability? The engines are actully suppressed (to reduce emissions) increasing the temp in the piston and pot.

On a serious note, it's not for everyone as they are loud

the saws are desighned to have that back presure though are they not?????? there whole concept of there internal desighn wich took years of research from the carbs to the cylinder was not intended to have less back pressure...thats my argument any way.

I used to mod cars years ago when put on the dynos to measure bhp the modded cars with standard exhausts often beat the 4" straight through exhaust unless they where seriously moded but i remember one of the fastest in the country had a std exhaust