Covid-19

Ratman

1 minute ago, Tippin Alaybye said:

he is trying to say that drs are not taking up the vaccine which is untrue. I think the news has come from both social care and health care workers not taking it up as one might wish. no disrespect to these workers but I am not surprised that the less qualified "HCW"s do not have 100% uptake.

I said a surprising percentage are not. That was the gist  of the report on R4 from one NHS trust. Untrue you say ?? 

You think that qualified Doctors are not capable of weighing up the facts for themselves. 
Maybe you misread my comments again.

Religious convictions. Belief beats logic and science every time unfortunately. We see evidence of that on here.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sime42 said:

Religious convictions. Belief beats logic and science every time unfortunately. We see evidence of that on here.

Misread !!! 
I can’t post the link for some reason but it’s easy to find. That was what the R4 article was about. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

03EB3397-BA74-4F50-87C4-D9E818F50DEF.png

4DB8B6D6-3780-4621-888C-4ACE1C81EE1C.png

Image result for simpsons doctors

WWW.NEWSTATESMAN.COM

Interventionist approaches to the virus in the Nordic countries helped them avoid Sweden’s spiralling death rate.  

In Norway, the prime minister Erna Solberg called her country’s response “the strongest and most interventionist measures we have ever had in peacetime”,

Didn't people  used to go on about how well Sweden was doing without a lockdown?

Edited by Stere
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stere said:

Image result for simpsons doctors

WWW.NEWSTATESMAN.COM

Interventionist approaches to the virus in the Nordic countries helped them avoid Sweden’s spiralling death rate.  

Didn't people  used to go on about how well Sweden was doing without a lockdown?

not anymore. the Swedish PM apologized to the elderly population for letting them down

49 minutes ago, sime42 said:

that is a good point that I was thinking about myself. i replied to someone on youtube once about why they bother debunking Flat Earthers as, by definition, they are not reasonable. His reply was that there is evidence that those people who are unsure (who the eff these f wits are is anyone's guess) may be persuaded one way or the other. This is why "free speech" has been assaulted on social media platforms as "alternative" information unfortunately costs lives, not only those people who do not believe the science but others in the general population.

92e7a6d41106be64ec211b59e84b568ad6ae0847.jpeg

gettyimages-1230196315.jpg?itok=XFT8fCb8 WWW.NEWSTATESMAN.COM
In Norway, the prime minister Erna Solberg called her country’s response “the strongest and most interventionist measures we have ever had in peacetime”,

They did bit they haven't been latterly. Funny that isn't it? No consistently.