Covid-19

Ratman

Just now, Tippin Alaybye said:

I know dozens of drs and to a person they all have taken the covid vac. apathy explains the less than 100% uptake of flu, esp as in some it years when they get it wrong it is miserably ineffective. I remember it was only 10% a few years back

So your accounting is accurate but R4 is incorrect?

Seems like you’re in the wrong game. You should be an investigative journalist.

So your accounting is accurate but R4 is incorrect?

Seems like you’re in the wrong game. You should be an investigative journalist.

I think you'll find that the main reasons for lower CV-19 vaccine uptake by some groups, within NHS workers, care staff and public, is due to religious beliefs and more worryingly anti-vax propaganda. You seem to stray into the latter at times. You need to consider that not everyone is as strong-willed and intelligent as yourself.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

We showed eight people a viral video filled with falsehoods. Did it change their minds?

Poor common flu vaccine uptake is also an issue. Though nowhere near as serious. The flu vaccine is generally less effective as has already been pointed out so individuals not taking it doesn't have as much impact on an epidemic scale. Also, Covid-19 is a far more serious infection than normal flu, it is not the same. Contrary to your fake news and propaganda being used to downplay the pandemic.

1 hour ago, Tippin Alaybye said:

I know dozens of drs and to a person they all have taken the covid vac. apathy explains the less than 100% uptake of flu, esp as in some it years when they get it wrong it is miserably ineffective. I remember it was only 10% a few years back

Must admit I was surprised myself at the numbers in the report on the radio. R4 at about 0500 ish 

5 minutes ago, sime42 said:

I think you'll find that the main reasons for lower CV-19 vaccine uptake by some groups, within NHS workers, care staff and public, is due to religious beliefs and more worryingly anti-vax propaganda. You seem to stray into the latter at times. You need to consider that not everyone is as strong-willed and intelligent as yourself.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

We showed eight people a viral video filled with falsehoods. Did it change their minds?

Poor common flu vaccine uptake is also an issue. Though nowhere near as serious. The flu vaccine is generally less effective as has already been pointed out so individuals not taking it doesn't have as much impact on an epidemic scale. Also, Covid-19 is a far more serious infection than normal flu, it is not the same. Contrary to your fake news and propaganda being used to downplay the pandemic.

Drs !!! 

• Like 1

Ski resorts in Norway are open but limited.  Mask wearing is required inside restaurants and inside public areas like shops.

There are restrictions in Norway but not as strict as in the Uk.

Yesterday in Norway.

842B8664-0874-4793-909F-25E95013EAB3.thumb.jpeg.49b289c1aeac0f42e821cf36b9aefaa6.jpeg
6976C25E-8581-472C-AFA6-889C534A4D7F.thumb.jpeg.0c552fe528ceffebd4f089fd97d336c0.jpeg
Looks beautiful. I've really missed skiing this year and last.
  • Like 1